Males or Females?

3,4,5 all definitely males!!
1 definitely female 2 I can't tell from the pic!
2 looks like a female aswell but I agree 3,4 5 look to be males . 1 and 2 are females

Edit - 2 may be a male im seeing what may be a pistol and then further up branch im seeing what looks like a pollen sack so a better picture would be good as mentioned

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks everyone with your input and advise. They finally revealed their identity. 3 of the 5 are females. 👍👌Numbers 3 and 5 ended up being definitely males. This is pic of #5 last night. Both males were discarded last night to the dump. You guys will more than likely hear from me on here asking more stupid questions in the future. Thanks again!

IMG_20231122_003919123~2.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks everyone with your input and advise. They finally revealed their identity. 3 of the 5 are females. 👍👌Numbers 3 and 5 ended up being definitely males. This is pic of #5 last night. Both males were discarded last night to the dump. You guys will more than likely hear from me on here asking more stupid questions in the future. Thanks again!

IMG_20231122_003919123~2.jpg
Take another look at 4 i believe it is male aswell

Take another look at 4 i believe it is male aswell
I definitely will. I just looked at all 3 a few hours ago and everything looked good. I will look at them again tonight and every night until they're hopefully hanging drying. I will keep you posted. A few more days and I'll be golden if now sacs appear. Today is day 8 since I cut it back to 12/12. Thanks for taking the time and looking at my thread and giving me feedback back.

Back
Top Bottom