Male or female?

sour tommy

1 month old bushy unknown....gender?...pretty sure it's strain is MK ULTRA....?
20161216_213039.jpg
20161216_213024.jpg

Nice pics! What you see are vegetative growth that appears on both sexes.

If you want to sex it now, put it under 12/12 lighting and wait till you see pairs of hairs showing on the growing tip and/or nodes, then switch her back to veg at 18/6, or gaslight. This generally takes around 2 weeks, but it is strain specific. Sometimes I had to wait a month, and sometimes I got result in a week.

It is young enough to handle the switch back and forth.

:goodluck:

Tommy I'm new as of today actually so not sure how to do links and stuff. I believe it can be found in the frequently asked questions threads. I hope this helps.
also the plant will stay in vegetation stage until you flip the light cycle to bloom. unless it is an autoflower variety. If it was mine I would go lights at 12-12 until it shows.

Wow..thanx..I transplanted today to a bigger pot and it's now on 12 12...
I also checked on my red diesel and this is what I found...it's 1 month and looks like a male..it it? :-[
20161219_1609521.jpg
20161219_161013.jpg
20161219_160952.jpg

Thanx

It is possible those teeny-tiny knobs will become pods. The bunches of foliage at the growing tips is something I have seen on my males, too. They were far bushier than the females. Then overnight some tall spears appeared, covered with pods.

Keep an eye on it. But don't kill it if it turns out to be male. Males have trics, too. Just not as much. their leaves and pods make good cannabudder.

Back
Top Bottom