Male? pictures included - 25 days into 12 12 and not showing?

ontariogrow

hey gang...

so i'm 25 days into 12/12 and my BEST growing plant all along seemingly is STILL showing me nothing - I am including pics of the plant close up - i can't see buds or balls :( The other plants (all 4 others) are now in flower and showing great new bud growth finally - see the last picture for details.

Should I be pulling this thing from my flower room? this is my first grow - and I've done pretty well i think but I've never seen a male plant in person to know what I am REALLY looking for early on.. the females were pretty clear - those pistils show up fairly well even when there are just 2 poking out... but on this plant - nada.

opinions? weigh in all you growers you know you wanna!

ok - closeups of the unsexable beast :
DSC007465.JPG

another one :
DSC007453.JPG

and this is what the rest look like with the same time in 12/12:
DSC007485.JPG

So this thing really could be this far into 12/12 and still not be showing any signs of sex? I don't want to screw the crop :(

thanks again for advice guys (and gals)

Hey grow-geniuses...

I am still wondering and can't find any definiitive answer as to whether this thing should have displayed something by now... is it just continuing to veg into the 12/12 by this many days? I don't wanna kill it - its a great and vibrant plant, but if I have to - i wanna get it over with before it causes me trouble...

BUMP :)

Most would say not to even go 12/12 before they show sex. Time in 12/12 isnt the determining factor. Its just time.

Its not like the second it shows any signs of being a male (if it was a male) that its going to blow up and impregnate the females. It would take weeks maybe more before the pollen sacs blow up.

ok - i vegged for 75 days from seed - couldn't wait any longer due to size - they all had preflowers except this one :( Hope it's not going to take years to flower - lol

Back
Top Bottom