Leaf issues pictures included

tk86high

So overall my girl has been doing very well , but over the last week i added more soil and found some super tiny little spider gold like color insects. I than over the next few days killed off all of them. None of which went on the plant itself but just on the soil/around the pot. They didnt seem to like the weed plant LoL

But around the same time I started seeing a few of my top leafs looking like this ... scroll down for pic.

The plant in general I think is doing excellent .. Pics also included. And even though some of the big fan leafs r dying in a very strange way the plant keeps flowering more and more each day.

I have also 2 other strains growing in the same room with the same watering and soil system and there is not type of spots or discoloration on the other girls . Pics also included. Just wondering is this all coming from the little insects that didn't even go directly on the plant ? And ive always had some rust looking on the middle of a few of the fan leafs , but its been like that for weeks. also same plant.

Thanks .

Pics of Leafs
IMG_042011.JPG
IMG_042113.JPG

Pics of the plant itself .
IMG_041911.JPG
IMG_041513.JPG

Pic of my other girl that is a different strain same growing system soil water etc..
IMG_042312.JPG

Man most people would kill to have plants that look like that! lol. It looks like you had a slight ph fluxuation and it locked out potassium.
No biggy if aint spreading and your buds are growing then no worries. Happy harvest mate!

Thanks so much for your comment and ur advice . I believe it was some kind of lock out too but this girl has had leaf issues since she was around a month old , but I just keep feeding her day after day and she just keeps flowering more but dying more LOL i dont get it but this was a random strain I found in some kush I was smoking , didnt even think she would grow or be female , and now look at her . :)

Also its not really a big concern as like u said if the buds r still coming in nicely dont sweat it if at worst Id have to harvest her early but as you can see im sure ill still get a nice high :p

When I was a teenager 18/19 somewhere about that time I had a buddy, that had a middle aged man that lived in a old shack on his dads property. He showed me my first live cannabis plant it was so cool to see them all lined up under florescents. I thought it was some high tech stuff back then. Years later I met him again his hair was all gray now and mine getting some silver high lites as well. He told me he wanted to show me his outdoor garden so we walked back into the woods about 1/4 mile and came upon 4 six foot tall plants they didnt have one fan leaf on the whole plant I said to him your pistils have not even turned brown yet. He laughed at me and said I aint growing leaves son, Im growing buds! He ended up letting me sample the finished product a couple months later and man it was some of the best outdoor smoke I had ever had. You just cant take them off all at one time. Im not trying to say that its the best thing for the plant but
one can still have some great smoke leaves or not.
:thumb:

Yeah im totally with u on that one , and i think everybody has their own way of growing for me i like to clean up my plant here and there , trim or cut bad or dying leafs.

Thanks for the story , ill keep that one in mind.
Hey is ur Avatar of bubbles from trailer park boys or of The weird guy in Office space ? As ur avatar could be either or :)

yep, its the green bastard himself!

HImate,
What you probably had was some soil mites, theyre good! But for em to be high up on the plant, they MAY have been spider mites??
The damage to that leaf, looks like to me a Phosphorous Defic. i am having same symptoms..
Just had to hit my girl with a double strength hit of P&K as she s got tonnes of flowers, and isnt building much and her leaves are getting them blotches. After day 12 she showed no flowers, until i hit her with a hi dose of P&K and then she bloomed and flowered overnight!:)
So try adjust that.. And if you have them mites up high on your plant, theyre probably spider mites ( I hope not! )Goodluck, Smokem..

HImate,
What you probably had was some soil mites, theyre good! But for em to be high up on the plant, they MAY have been spider mites??
The damage to that leaf, looks like to me a Phosphorous Defic. i am having same symptoms..
Just had to hit my girl with a double strength hit of P&K as she s got tonnes of flowers, and isnt building much and her leaves are getting them blotches. After day 12 she showed no flowers, until i hit her with a hi dose of P&K and then she bloomed and flowered overnight!:)
So try adjust that.. And if you have them mites up high on your plant, theyre probably spider mites ( I hope not! )Goodluck, Smokem..
No i dont have any bugs on the plant itself , there is quite a few bugs underneath the surface of the soil , very tiny suckers , but ive never ever seen any bugs on my plants itself just always on the soil area. AnD I think I over put nutes as I stopped doing as much as I was a few days ago and now the leafs to be stable and the buds r coming in more juicy :)

Soil mites!! Theyre fine mate:) I had em and spun out, they were running all over and looked like baby spiders, but theyre all good. Its a sign of a healthy soil mix, so dont stress.. They cant harm your plant.. Spider mites on the othre hand - BAD! So you should be fine buddy:)

Soil mites!! Theyre fine mate:) I had em and spun out, they were running all over and looked like baby spiders, but theyre all good. Its a sign of a healthy soil mix, so dont stress.. They cant harm your plant.. Spider mites on the othre hand - BAD! So you should be fine buddy:)

THANK YOU , that was correct i looked them up and I found some pics of my little suckers, they r soil mites, good to know they dont cause any harm but from the start i didnt think they would as they never touched the plant.
But thanks for clearing that up for me .

Back
Top Bottom