Mammoth P

I just applied some to my compost tea. I'm in week 4.
The product sounds so wonderful and many people are swearing by it. Im using pro mix Mycorrhizae. Ive been using great white throughout veg and have been getting amazing roots. I also mix silica into the soil before transplants. Compost tea would be for all organic grows?

The product sounds so wonderful and many people are swearing by it. Im using pro mix Mycorrhizae. Ive been using great white throughout veg and have been getting amazing roots. I also mix silica into the soil before transplants. Compost tea would be for all organic grows?
Yes. Compost tea is great!

It has arrived....
420-magazine-mobile1094963979.jpg

I'm adding a few drops per gal little goes along way but I heard it benefits mostly increase uptake for p . So more for flowering but I need something in my roots to hemp protein t root rot right now until I get some z7

I'm adding a few drops per gal little goes along way but I heard it benefits mostly increase uptake for p . So more for flowering but I need something in my roots to hemp protein t root rot right now until I get some z7
Have u heard of hydroguard? Or florashield?
I also use great white, superthrive, kelp, and silica to protect my roots. I know u have silica blast. What about rooting inoculants amd etc joe?

Have u heard of hydroguard? Or florashield?
I also use great white, superthrive, kelp, and silica to protect my roots. I know u have silica blast. What about rooting inoculants amd etc joe?

I'm scared to use the blast as every time I've used it I get burn like crazy . Even 1 drop per gal with my an nutes grow micro bloom b52 and cal mag what would you suggest ?

I'm scared to use the blast as every time I've used it I get burn like crazy . Even 1 drop per gal with my an nutes grow micro bloom b52 and cal mag what would you suggest ?
Sorry for the late reply friend. So what I do is mix pro-clay which is a silica powder that can be pre mixed with your soil. So before i would transplant, id mix the correct dose in the correct amount of soil.

Back
Top Bottom