Many questions

fillabong420

all right..im kinda poor and i posted a thing in the journal i was told to get better lighting and soil i think i can get the soil but i dont know EXACTLY what light i should get. i heard a fluoro would be ideal for me and i was wondering if one light would be enough and how much would it cost? also i have a little "sappling" i guess?, and it is in soil i found in the yard. it seemed pretty fertile (there was weeds and shit growing in it) after picking out the roots and rocks out of the dirt i planted my germinated seed its benn growing well but i dont feel safe with that soil i was wondering if the soil really mattered and if it does would the plant die if i put the current soil in with new potting soil.also, if i just say "fuck these lights" and put the plants out side will the plant die? thank you anybody who can help! :adore:

Re: many questions...

yes u can put them out side... they would be fine. lights you would need a few .. for beginners i would just recommend flourlas you would need a few u can get like 3 or so from walmart for under 40 bucks they are good for both veg and flowering stage. the soil would be fine to mix wiht other store bought fertilizer is noramlly better its good food and stuff in the soil for the plants

Back
Top Bottom