Marijuana Nation - Documentary

Fumado

I just saw a commercial for 'Marijuana Nation' a documentary on National Geographic channel.

It's on next Tuesday (12/2) at 10PM ET. I expect that if it's a documentary, it should show all sides. Should be interesting.

Just posted the full article and preview, it'll be up soon.

cant wait to smoke a bowl and watch other people smoking bowls on the tele. i forget her name but the asain lady is bout dern hot. always liked watching her shows, very unbiased and they present good information for the viewer to draw conclusion from.
i just hope im not too high to forget its on.

cant wait to smoke a bowl and watch other people smoking bowls on the tele. i forget her name but the asain lady is bout dern hot. always liked watching her shows, very unbiased and they present good information for the viewer to draw conclusion from.

I second the notion :bong::thedoubletake:

:peace:

ill 3rd that :peace::roorrip::yummy:

its on again at 1am est after 2 more drug documentaries

I just got done watching it...really good watch...and it showed marijuana in a more positive way than i thought it would...ill try to find a link to the documentary to put on this thread over the next few days

^^ Please do... I dont have cable at my home but i really wanna see it.

A fair shake on the subject is what I heard. Also seen some killer buds as well, how many billions of dollars of tax payers money is going to cannabis prosicution?That mere fact alone should be enough to warrent an investigation into our drug czar's office.Seems alot of government officials are gettin mighty fat and aquiring expensive tastes. That one dude d.e.a leader in cali looked like a frigin DON from Jersey. :grinjoint:

anybody find a link for it online yet? I'm still super interested in it and wanna see it.

Still looking for a link...the site i was hoping to find it on is down...found a older documentary that i thought was interesting...i think it was made sometime in the 90s

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3217994797681150111&ei=5dk2SaLVOo_u-gHq_dm8BA&q=marijuana+documentary&hl=en

Back
Top Bottom