Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

What size tent is that 144 x5 reflector in do Their lil cheaper than the marsII wonder if they do better job Nice cola

39.4"L x 39.4"W x 78.7"H is the size of the tent but i got two of them in there
IMG_20160612_111219.jpg

:goodjob: It seems you will get harvest in a few weeks.:Namaste:They look good:bravo:
39.4"L x 39.4"W x 78.7"H is the size of the tent but i got two of them in there
IMG_20160612_111219.jpg

:circle-of-love:Reflector 192 coverage is 4'x4',it will cover nicely in a 2'x2' tent.:high-five:But maybe can not hanging is too low:Namaste:
192 reflect in a 2x2x5 nars tent would rock wall to wall led

:circle-of-love:we use 5w diodes for our lights now,it's better than 3w diodes:high-five:
How is your girls these day? You may share some pics with us sometimes:Namaste:
If you want to purchase another light in the near future,you can buy from our offical website with the code:420magazine,you will get 2 month extened warranty and $5USD off.:high-five:The price on our offical website is cheaper.:Namaste:
First set of mars order x2 96 reflecto gfr now in a 3x3
first set of 5w diodes hope theur a big difrence from 3w anf kik the hps away
i hope one i get another 96 or a 144

:thanks:Thanks for sharing with us here:bravo:I never stop loving them,haha.:thumb:
How many weeks you will flower them?:high-five:
Girls under marsII 700W :)

:rollit:
011050.JPG
021012.JPG
031005.JPG

:circle-of-love:Happy growing:cheer:
No light till delivery day power of the sun keeps the flow moving i wemt auttoflower and never went back photo dinafem xxl or sweet seed yumm ymm for my lungs

Thought I'd share a little update of my 2nd round with Mars Hydro LEDs. Growing two monster plants in a SCROG (1 x DNA Tangilope, 1 x DNA 24K Gold/Kosher Tangie), they were vegged for approx. 12 weeks, and are now 5 weeks into flower. I'm blasting a 6.5' x 3' SCROG area with ~1400W of LED: 3 x MarsII 900's and 2 x Reflector 48's. Coverage is not an issue, so I lowered the LEDS to 12" throughout all of flower compared to 16-18" last round......definitely seeing a difference in the density and bud development. The Kosher Tangie's buds are on the smaller side, but rock hard. The Tangilope has blown up and produced some sizeable cone shaped buds considering how many tops she has. Trichome production on both is off the charts.

So far my only complaint with these lights is that is is impossible to get a decent picture under them, and I'm too lazy/cheap to buy flouros just to take some pics with.....I'll get lots of good harvest shots in about a month when these babies get chopped and come out of the room. ;)

IMG_171422.JPG
IMG_171524.JPG
IMG_171826.jpg
IMG_171729.jpg
IMG_172224.JPG

:thanks:Thanks for sharing with us here:bravo:
This is cannabis sea:cheer::party:your girls are rock star,it's frosty:bravo:
I think you should join in the Second Mars-Hydro Cup,:welcome:your pics are great,it's awesome,even with the lights on:tommy:
Submit your photo to us at Marketing1@mars-hydro.com,and write your experiences of using Mars Hydro products in your email within 140 words.You may get a Mars Pro II Epistar 320:high-five:
More detail: Mars Hydro Cup
Thought I'd share a little update of my 2nd round with Mars Hydro LEDs. Growing two monster plants in a SCROG (1 x DNA Tangilope, 1 x DNA 24K Gold/Kosher Tangie), they were vegged for approx. 12 weeks, and are now 5 weeks into flower. I'm blasting a 6.5' x 3' SCROG area with ~1400W of LED: 3 x MarsII 900's and 2 x Reflector 48's. Coverage is not an issue, so I lowered the LEDS to 12" throughout all of flower compared to 16-18" last round......definitely seeing a difference in the density and bud development. The Kosher Tangie's buds are on the smaller side, but rock hard. The Tangilope has blown up and produced some sizeable cone shaped buds considering how many tops she has. Trichome production on both is off the charts.

So far my only complaint with these lights is that is is impossible to get a decent picture under them, and I'm too lazy/cheap to buy flouros just to take some pics with.....I'll get lots of good harvest shots in about a month when these babies get chopped and come out of the room. ;)

IMG_171422.JPG
IMG_171524.JPG
IMG_171826.jpg
IMG_171729.jpg
IMG_172224.JPG

:circle-of-love:Here is the newest stock statistic at our international warehouse,please check:
06_14stock.png

Reflector96 only have 52 pcs left at USA warehouse,last time we have 271pcs:bravo:
Reflector192 14pcs left and Mars II700 only 3pcs at our UK warehouse.The new products still at the port,not sure when can we finish custom clearance yet:Namaste:
Mars II 1600 have 7 pcs at our Germany warehouse.
If you want to purchase,you need hurry up.

420-1.png

Mixing your own soil is the best way to ensure the highest quality ingredients and even ratios of amendments. You can correct any issues you encounter much easier than using store bought mixes because you'll know exactly what went into it and at what ratios.

Back
Top Bottom