Mars Hydro SP6500 On Its Way, Yeh

Skunksta

As the title , got me a 6500 coming this week will be doing a grow journal moving from 2 P300 which did a great job and still do.Just the fans do ramp up loud main reason for the upgrade. looking for stealth. 6/4 space maybe over kill but buy well buy once. Pics to come

Will tag you in on the grow journal no problem.:):yummy::lot-o-toke:.
Will also update on my experience buying / delivery.
Ordered 19th tracking info the 23th , the 19th was friday so was to be expected but great coms so far.

PS. delivery is to the uk for any one interested in time scales to the uk in these troubled times (covid).

Will tag you in on the grow journal no problem.:):yummy::lot-o-toke:.
Will also update on my experience buying / delivery.
Ordered 19th tracking info the 23th , the 19th was friday so was to be expected but great coms so far.

PS. delivery is to the uk for any one interested in time scales to the uk in these troubled times (covid).
Our shipping staff doesn't process orders on weekends, we usually process weekend and Friday afternoon orders on Monday and send tracking numbers on Tuesday.

Ye new this when i ordered so late friday. getting a tracking number monday which it was in the uk is great
tbh. happy days As i said great coms/service so far:p:thumb: Keep up the great work Mars that added customer
care goes along way.

Still no movment on the package. Cant see this coming from a uk warehouse as the web site says.It would be with my
courier by now.75 EURO delivery alittle disapointed:(

Well still no movement brought from the marshydro eu store thats day 5 and my courier still does not have the package.
Cant honestly say it makes me want to buy another which was my plan.I would say buy from amazon and pay that little more or try some other company at this point Would be my advice.as alrerady said 75 euro delivery is alot for something from a uk warehouse never had to pay that type of money.Why is leads me to beleave is not coming from europe or the uk.Which is not what there web site stateso_O:rolleyes::oops:o_O

Quick update so i contacted mars hydro today after 5 working days and 8 normal days.

I asked is it coming from a uk warehouse i was told yes that was the first lie.My courier is yodel and they have yet to pick up the package.So its not coming from a uk warehouse as i was told pre sale and after.To top it all i get a message after i ask for a refund here it is

Dear Customer,

Don't worry the tracking. We have investicated for you, it'll take around 7 business working days to investicate. If there's no result, we can resend or refund you.

Thanks.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department​
So i paid 75 euro delivery over £600 uk and all i have is a tracking number for an item i or my courier have not got.
Really shocking service. I expected so much better after all the good feed back i have heard on this site. At this point
i feel i need to contact my credit card and claim the money that way.As i stated from the start i was not willing to wait weeks for delivery from china and was told 100% the item was in a uk warehouse pft.

Got an email this morning. My package has been lost in transit they will send another 3/8 working days.
Glad to see movement still upset tbh cause as i said yodel have never scanned the item in there network.
But its coming from the uk.Surly when u use a delivery company in the uk as a warehouse u arrange pick up?
May be I’m wrong i don’t really know. What i will say on a positive side for mars hydro i have had contact from them
when ever i emailed within a day if not the same day. the saga continues.

So day 11 since i ordered stil no new tracking number.I have been told this morning i will get another tomorrow
morning.Still pretty sad at the service if im honest.No offer to refund delivery no offer of a good will gesture.
Cant honstly say i would not buy direact again from them.Good light poor customer service in my experience.
I bet there are more happy stories but i can ony comment on how i have been treated.

Our shipping staff doesn't process orders on weekends, we usually process weekend and Friday afternoon orders on Monday and send tracking numbers on Tuesday.

what a joke the real reason. Now i have been sent another email the item is out of stock we cant send another.
So after waiting 11 days mars hydro taking my money lying for over a week this. As a Sponsor u guys should be ashamed how you have treated a customer i will never buy a mars product again in my life.And if any one takes the risk
i wish u luck if u have to have a mars light stick to amazon pay that little extra cause these guys are jokers.

I feel very sorry for this. This customer service is a newcomer. I have told the person in charge of EU website to train the new customer service.
I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. If you are interested in our lights next time, you can contact me directly and I will try my best to give you a good discount.

I feel very sorry for this. This customer service is a newcomer. I have told the person in charge of EU website to train the new customer service.
I'm sorry to lose you as a customer. If you are interested in our lights next time, you can contact me directly and I will try my best to give you a good discount.
im still waiting on someone telling me i have been refunded tbh.As yet i have only been told we will refund you,
I asked them to confirm i have been refunded and they stopped asnwering my emails.they need more than training.
And i might seem cheeky but u should send me something for my trouble that might change my thinking about your company.YOU have been nothing but helpful but as i said the EU team are jokers.

i have bought a
You last purchased this item on 30 Mar 2021.
Size Name: Dimmable XS4000 | view this order.

which i didnt really want your light fit my grow space perfect.
I think i have been very fair with my coments when they did something right i stated it.But i have never been treated
this way by any company i have spent money with online ever.How can you not send a cancel of order confirmation.
the tracking number for the lost package is still active.As far as i can see im stilll waiting for an item i want refunded.
as i have had nothing but

Dear Customer,

refund is okay, I'll arrange for you.

Thanks.

Louise Xie​

Sales Department​

will update when i finally get my money back im on day 12 now

So to end this i got a refund on day 13 after the item being lost (never sent).
Will this stop me from buying a mars light in the future prob.
Is there a BIG differnce in the way marshydro.com the USA site and rep
Treat there customers to the euro site marshydro.eu yes.The rep needs a medal
for the USA site great person always helped me and without her i do think
i might well be still siting here waiting for a light.

So conclusion

i would recommend the USA site and rep on here for marshydro.com to any one looking
to buy a new light great people.

But i really cant say the samething about the marshydro.eu site i did say jokers
maybe that was hash but they 100% have no customer care at all.

Credit were its due they have given me my refund marshydro.eu pretty fast so thats
one tick.

Take from this what you will i have not lied and given MY honest opinion on me
trying to buy a light from MARSHYDRO.EU

And so there is no confusion this is MARSHYDRO.EU site/rep.(EURO)

The MARSHYDRO.COM site/rep(USA) have been GREAT the support they have given me has been fantastic.
I would recommend MARSHYDRO.COM to anyone wanting a light. I have found out the sites are run by very
different people.

Last comment just in case it might help someone.I also got charged conversion rate from pound to euro 30 odd pound
and again when they refunded me so im out of pocket 60 odd pound. Thanks marshydro.eu

Ye as i said marshydro.com were great thats your site over the pond mate.And from my experience its when things
go wrong thats when there actions really count and marshydro.eu really did a poor job with me.
I have bought 3 lights and 2 tents from Mars Hydro in the past year with no problems but I am on the other side of the pond from you.

smh, waiting, then nothing, and waiting and nothing and waiting, THEN, opps, its lost, then waiting, for a $600 light is aggravating im sure. awesome light tho, lol, from what ive seen. stinks for ya skunksa

Sure does mate thanks for that.Still yet to be offered anything other than a discount on my next light.Like im going
to risk buying another.Shocking service at the very least they should of refunded the conversion rate back to me.
Or even a small light for my trouble but nothing.NEVER again will i even think about buying marshydro.
smh, waiting, then nothing, and waiting and nothing and waiting, THEN, opps, its lost, then waiting, for a $600 light is aggravating im sure. awesome light tho, lol, from what ive seen. stinks for ya skunksa
To top it of the rep asked me to remove any negative posts i put on this forum becuase they had given me a refund.
Hmm what about the $60 i lost and the 13 day wait for something that was never sent.

Sure does mate thanks for that.Still yet to be offered anything other than a discount on my next light.Like im going
to risk buying another.Shocking service at the very least they should of refunded the conversion rate back to me.
Or even a small light for my trouble but nothing.NEVER again will i even think about buying marshydro.

To top it of the rep asked me to remove any negative posts i put on this forum becuase they had given me a refund.
Hmm what about the $60 i lost and the 13 day wait for something that was never sent.
smh, the nerve..

Back
Top Bottom