Mars replacement parts

paganini

I have a few old Mars grow lamps I want to get refurbished because some parts have gone bad. Can someone please direct me to where I can get this parts.
Thank you

What parts leds diodes drivers.
All will be on the market if you know the specs.
And can soldier ok but not every place will carry all the above items.
Guess you could ask @Mars Hydro if they have what you need knocking about. ;)

@Mars Hydro should be along this evening (they're on the other side of the planet from most of us, so 12 to 15 hours ahead).

What parts leds diodes drivers.
All will be on the market if you know the specs.
And can soldier ok but not every place will carry all the above items.
Guess you could ask @Mars Hydro if they have what you need knocking about. ;)
Thanks, yes, diodes drivers and can solder. I will take them apart and get the identification. Probably anywhere they sell stuff like this. I just had a tooth pulled, thus, no work today. The lamps are hanging from the ceiling and I don't want to stress myself today, lol. Thanks Skunksta

Thanks, yes, diodes drivers and can solder. I will take them apart and get the identification. Probably anywhere they sell stuff like this. I just had a tooth pulled, thus, no work today. The lamps are hanging from the ceiling and I don't want to stress myself today, lol. Thanks Skunksta
So i would think mars will reply.
Might be wise to add up what you need.
To be replaced ready sounds like you know your stuff.
As im sure that will be the first question.
Good luck my friend if you have no luck with mars let us know the items/specs needed.
Sure someone will be able to point you in the right direaction for your part of the world.
To find them :)

Wish you the best locating parts, Mars would be my first stop, but don't be surprised if the "tune-up" parts cost nearly what a new one costs, if they're still available. The other problem is, with LED's (and many other products) they swap/change out models every year or two and often don't stock parts to non-current models, then you're stuck searching for aftermarket parts.

Back
Top Bottom