Master Kush How am I doing?

DeaconFrost

here's 4 Feminized Master Kush planted from seed on the 7th Sept, they were feed with half strenght coco with superthrive for 3 weeks, then full strenght, they been put in to 12/12 on 4th week, and fed with coco + superthrive + bud blood since then once a week, other time if dry I just water. First pistil showed on 14th Oct.

just out of interest how they turn out with bud blood through the flowering, also to see if anything can be speed up and how much it can yield at the end I switched to 10/14 since the 19th Oct.

so far they look happy, no nute burn.

setup is in 3.5ft x 3.5ft x 4.5ft box, temp keeps at 78f with lights on, 70f lights off, intake and exhaust fan comes on for 15mins every hour during darkness. all watering tested between 6 to 6.5 pH.

any input guys?

thanks

Photo0298.jpg

Photo0297.jpg

Photo0296.jpg

Photo0295.jpg

They look like happy and healthy plants :yummy:. I've used superthrive in vegging with good results but haven't heard of the other nutes. I'm not sure if switching to 10/14 will help them finish quicker or yeild any more. They need light to grow so I'm thinking you won't yeild more if you've kept it at 12/12.

Welcome to 420 and thanks for sharing! I love pictures of this beautiful plant. Keep up the good work!!

First off...how do you use a medium (coco) to feed? 2nd...cut the superthrive out for flower. it's known to cause problems during 12/12. Do some search on here about it. Switching to a 10 on and 14 off wull cut about a week off flower times and about 1/3 of your yield as well. I've done several grow trials with different light scheduals and the old 10/14 was one of the worst.

out of curiosity racefan- from your tests, which light cycle was the best?

I don't really know what to expect from them, as this is the first time I grown this size box, first grow didn't turn out right. but it was lowryder #2 and they were lack of lights from the start.

anyone got any idea what weight might it yeild by the way they look?

thanks

I agree, discontinue the use of Superthrive during flowering. :peace:

yea I stopped using superthrive this week.

there's something I need some help on figuring out, I hope this is not turing hermie on me :) the only one out of the 4 is like this.

the red arrow pointing at the part that has no pistil comming out, there's about 3 there like that and the rest got pistl in the same area, and in the other pic it has a big pot but no pistil, but right beside that there's 2 false seed pots with pistil on them.

sorry for the bad image, my camera sux

thanks

Photo0305.jpg

Photo0308.jpg

Photo0306.jpg

I cant really see from the image, balls anyone? You can always get some hermi seeds! Hope you get a lady all the way.

I hope she stays lady all the way too.

I was looking at other plants and branches, some looks like that with tiny pistil on it, the pistil are so small you really have to know what to look for to see, I haven't seen any balls at all and I check them everyday since planted. hopefully these are just what they look like before the pistil show up, finger cross.

And if they are balls, you can always pinch them off early and still get an OK yield from your hermie.

yea, hope they not :) it be a pain to keep looking for them for the rest of the flowering cycle otherwise. lets hope I can see a little pistils coming out of them instead of little stalks pushing them out :)

It sure looks like the start of something male to me.

Can you describe your lighting? I'm just curious. Thanks.

I switched to from 24/0 to 18/6 on 2 weeks then to 12/12 on 4th week then to 10/14 on 6th week, today is 8th week and I switch to 8/16, I know its gonna really effect the yield but I need to cut them asap, so hope I get enough for christmas and new year, well till my next harvest is ready I hope. I don't use much.

bit of update today, they got a lot more bushier. how many weeks do they look they have left to go?

8/16 wasnt great, swtiched back to 10/14, thinking I might switch back to 12/12 but I leave it for a week at 10/14 and see how they like it first.

thanks

Photo0312.jpg

Photo0309.jpg

Photo0310.jpg

Photo0311.jpg

I be checking on them every second day for sign of male flower, thanks

I've already changed back to 10/14, you meaning leave it there?

thanks

I would stay in 12/12 its pretty stressfull on the plant to change up your light cycle so much. Good lookin plant though! you might wanna get a magnifying glass, so you can watch your trichs grow and change color. Then you can fully know when your plant is ready for harvest. Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom