Maui Wowie?

stonerblue

after talkin online to several usa pot heads i,m quite interested in trying to grow me some Maui Wowie ,anyone got any good tips for me, ie quality seeds, what is it like compared to what we europeans smoke etc etc. i,m not a commercial grower ,just for me, so any recommendations for any nice weed to try appreciated. ps sick to fcuk of blues, cheese, ak and big bud.

Re: Maui Wowie ???

what is this cheese you speak of? Is it just a strain?

There's tons of good strands out there to pick from, I think it mostly comes down to personal preference. Though my buddy grew up some Romulan (sp?) not too long ago and told me it was a relatively painless process.

yeah I've read that cheese strains are big in Europe, i've tried blue cheese once and really liked it. but like justpirates said its personal preference, there are so many strains out there.

and if your in Europe can't you just get it from greenhouse seed co. or something?

never even known anyone have it in manchester, i,m just wondering if it,s as good as people say. you guys should try the cheese strains, a local fave where i am is blue cheese x ak 47, a seriously heavy smoke, it should come with a warning "this weed causes stubble and b.o." lol. you are right though, there are thousands of strains to pick from, i,m just bored of euro-weed after 30 ish years, need a new high desperate.

yeah I've read that cheese strains are big in Europe, i've tried blue cheese once and really liked it. but like justpirates said its personal preference, there are so many strains out there.

and if your in Europe can't you just get it from greenhouse seed co. or something?

i wasnt asking for seeds OR SOMETHING , just askin about a weed i know nothing about. dickweed

after talkin online to several usa pot heads i,m quite interested in trying to grow me some Maui Wowie ,anyone got any good tips for me, ie quality seeds, what is it like compared to what we europeans smoke etc etc. i,m not a commercial grower ,just for me, so any recommendations for any nice weed to try appreciated. ps sick to fcuk of blues, cheese, ak and big bud.

i wasnt asking for seeds OR SOMETHING , just askin about a weed i know nothing about. dickweed

So you're asking for dickweed? That doesn't sound very tasty. In the first post in this thread you're asking specifically about Maui Wowie and about quality seeds. Now it's dickweed. Please be cordial.

well i was just saying go to a seed bank site and read about it, it dons't take more then 30 secs to find info on mauw wowie on the internet. sorry you want us to do your work for you. ;)

thanks freaknature

well i was just saying go to a seed bank site and read about it, it dons't take more then 30 secs to find info on mauw wowie on the internet. sorry you want us to do your work for you. ;)

thanks freaknature

where did in say i wanted you to do all the work? i know about seedbank but i thought it might be a good idea to ask people who smoke it. obviously not a good idea asking on a weed forum eh.

I haven't smoked Maui Wowie for 30 years, and as far as I know, only once. Snuck out on the balcony with my bro who had a film container full. That's all I remember, which could be a good thing as far as the effects go. Not sure. We need to lighten up on here.

I haven't smoked Maui Wowie for 30 years, and as far as I know, only once. Snuck out on the balcony with my bro who had a film container full. That's all I remember, which could be a good thing as far as the effects go. Not sure. We need to lighten up on here.
THANKS,thats more like it. I am not after the usual "where to get seeds" i am more interested in finding an original strain so i can try this famous weed. the info off europeans is pretty basic really as it never tookoff here. and though i can get seeds i would like to know they are of the right quality and strain. also any growers tips are welcome, do you still smoke it where you are or is it just another old skool weed that has been surpassed by modern genetics , is it just a myth made famous by cheech and chong?

The only times I ever smoked true Maui weed was in the mid-late 70's. I had a friend who's sister lived there and would bring it on her yearly visits. Was it the Maui Waui? I don't know,it was from Maui and it was damned expensive for her to buy there.

I remember 3 of us smoking a cigarette sized joint of that stuff and not leaving the parking lot for nearly four hours. It was deep spaced out stone.

Oddly I had a friend on Maui a few years later who would send back an occasional bud. This stuff was more like a high octane version of old time Jamaican weed,a nice loose body high w/ trippy elements.

The first time I ever "oversmoked" was trying to smoke a joint of some weed he sent me. A third of the way in I surrendered. I didn't know you could get bed spins from reefer?

The only times I ever smoked true Maui weed was in the mid-late 70's. I had a friend who's sister lived there and would bring it on her yearly visits. Was it the Maui Waui? I don't know,it was from Maui and it was damned expensive for her to buy there.

I remember 3 of us smoking a cigarette sized joint of that stuff and not leaving the parking lot for nearly four hours. It was deep spaced out stone.

Oddly I had a friend on Maui a few years later who would send back an occasional bud. This stuff was more like a high octane version of old time Jamaican weed,a nice loose body high w/ trippy elements.

The first time I ever "oversmoked" was trying to smoke a joint of some weed he sent me. A third of the way in I surrendered. I didn't know you could get bed spins from reefer?
MMMMMMMMM ,sounds good ,i like the sound of oversmoking and surrendering to a joint(been a long long time since that happened) i think i will start looking for quality seeds asap. i,m really looking forward to trying to grow me some of it, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom