First time grower looking for a sativa dominant? suggestions pls!

MJane

I've only smoked what comes from dispensaries and I'm not sure how accurate their labeling of strains are... They seem to frequently have the "hard to find" strains, so I'm not really sure if the stuff I've tried matches with the descriptions I've found online (does anyone know if the cali dispensaries are legit with what they are selling?) :hmmmm:

Anyways, one of my favorite that I have tried so far is Maui Wowie, the info I have found on this strain is conflicting tho, plus I don't know if any seed companies sell it? Essentially, I would like a strain that helps to calm me, but not lay me out. I would also prefer something fruity...and quality over quantity! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

:thanks:

Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse.
PitViper Says it is great!
:peace:

Thanks CocoJoe. I really wanted to stay away from the feminized strains though... Not only would the hermies be an extra problem but I've read that the quality of the bud suffers as well...

I was looking into the "The Purps", a hybrid. Supposedly its growth more resembles that of an indica but the high is more sativa oriented? Anyone with any personal experience with this strain? Any info is greatly appreciated ;)

:thanks:

I like Casey Jones for the head.

Back
Top Bottom