Looking for a good Sativa. Any suggestions?

M,
no, but i have looked at it and it is on my list of gets...there was some reason that i wasnt all for it, but would have to relook at it....some reason i put it off..
also do have zulu, durban, and mouie wowie going, but toooo young yet to bud...i still think the old way about letting them mature....so i give them some grow room...lavendar

Thanks for the info Lav,

I think its great that you have the room for so many different strains. Variety is the spice of life when it comes to herbs. I farmed many years ago and just now taking it up again. I look forward to your grows.

Hi Sungoddess,

Hi have tried some Green C and it is a sweet smoke. Did you get a food yield out of the Honey B?

also do have zulu, durban, and mouie wowie going, but toooo young yet to bud...i still think the old way about letting them mature....so i give them some grow room...lavendar

Those are very intriguing strains - i will watch them and look forward to your smoke report. PS - must ask - how do they smell at this stage? Thanks.

MMRC Extremely sweet setup. + rep. I'm really interested in your grow. What is the size of your tent, heat problems, and watts of your light? Also do you have any leaks on your hydro system. What size rez are you using. If you have already answered this just let me know where to look and Ill dig it up. :yummy: I'm an old fart and the draining of 1 rez vs 16 is very appealing.

:thanks: :peace:

Its a 10 x 13 foot room, that I built with 2x4's and black poly. My flowering room is 6'x10'. No heat problems at all. I usually stay around 75 degrees. If its hot outside temps will go up to the high 70's or low 80's. If its cold they will drop to low 70's high 60's. I have 4 T8 florescent tubes (2 warm 2 cool) for my seedling/clone room, one 1,000 watt MH in my veg room and two 1,000 watt HPS's in my flowering room. No leaks in my hydro system. Each system I made myself. Nothing was pre-made. In the beginning I didnt have the timers set right, so I'd get a flooded grow room every now and then, but there set right now. So I have no problems with them. I have three 55 gallon reservoirs. One for veg and 2 for flowering. Each res has 16, 3.5 gallon pots on them.

Got anymore questions, feel free to ask.

I'm very impressed with your set-up and grow! I like that drying rack, too - excellent repurposing.

Edit to ask - what are the dimensions of each room? I'm thinking of having a 3-part grow.

Flowering Room: 10'x6'
Veg Room: 7'x6'
Seedling/Clone Room: 3'x6'

I'm going to be moving my grow room to a bigger location soon. I need to grow more plants, but I'm running out of room. I'm looking to do 30 plants per month. So I'll need room for 90 plants to keep that going. I only have room for about 50 right now.

Flowering Room: 10'x6'
Veg Room: 7'x6'
Seedling/Clone Room: 3'x6'

I'm going to be moving my grow room to a bigger location soon. I need to grow more plants, but I'm running out of room. I'm looking to do 30 plants per month. So I'll need room for 90 plants to keep that going. I only have room for about 50 right now.

Seeding/Cloning is the size of a table i was going to use,
and veg is 2/3 as big as flowering. I may have Veg as the larger room as one weeds out the males by the time they get to Flower...

And here is a pic of a flushable tub! I installed a flushing mechanism and positioned the tub over the toilet hole. Water is coming from sink faucet pipe.
phpxQ5LbqPM.jpg

Seeding/Cloning is the size of a table i was going to use,
and veg is 2/3 as big as flowering. I may have Veg as the larger room as one weeds out the males by the time they get to Flower...

And here is a pic of a flushable tub! I installed a flushing mechanism and positioned the tub over the toilet hole. Water is coming from sink faucet pipe.
phpxQ5LbqPM.jpg

Very Interesting.

tiger,
zulu has an acrid, dry acid type smell with the green typical smell the same as the durban, the mw just has the green smell...if you rub the stems i dont know, will see tonight, then post...lavendar

tiger,
zulu has an acrid, dry acid type smell with the green typical smell the same as the durban, the mw just has the green smell...if you rub the stems i dont know, will see tonight, then post...lavendar

does it scream "Here be WEED!!!"? Thanks.

Oh, i get your logic with the larger flowering room - it takes longer to flower. So, month for veg and into half the Flower Rm while you take out half for harvest, and move a new batch into the veg room. Thanks!

Exactly. To get a harvest every month, I have to divide my flowering room in 2. That way, with 8 weeks flowering time, I get a harvest every 4 weeks.

does it scream "Here be WEED!!!"? Thanks.

tiger,
yes, it screams "here be WEED!!" Yeah, i think they will be dandies...but all different meds....the durban and zulu are both african sativas, and the mw, well we all know that one...the durban doesnt have the thc content i would like, but i've heard so many good stories that i thought i would try it...the zulu, has much more thc and quite a bit of history...for me, the grow, the whole thing is what i like about the weed especially if it has a history, and its been around long enough to have one...then the taste, smell...and last but not least, the high...the more senses it satisfies, the more i like it...lavendar....:rollit:

and yes, i'm getting photos together to start a grow journal...have them, but i'm chronically ..hehe...unorganized...:Rasta:

tiger,
yes, it screams "here be WEED!!" Yeah, i think they will be dandies...but all different meds....the durban and zulu are both african sativas, and the mw, well we all know that one...the durban doesnt have the thc content i would like, but i've heard so many good stories that i thought i would try it...the zulu, has much more thc and quite a bit of history...for me, the grow, the whole thing is what i like about the weed especially if it has a history, and its been around long enough to have one...then the taste, smell...and last but not least, the high...the more senses it satisfies, the more i like it...lavendar....:rollit:
:Rasta:

I like that thought about history - inspires me to try the zulu too. +reps if i can.

tiger,

and yes, i'm getting photos together to start a grow journal...have them, but i'm chronically ..hehe...unorganized...:Rasta:

I can't wait to see that journal. When you are ready I'll be there. :peace:

I can't wait to see that journal. When you are ready I'll be there. :peace:

not sure if i got this right, but started the journal...all pics so far, will add more later today, and maybe jump into it...but enjoy...let me know all, what you think...lavendar..... link below in lavendar:thanks:

I have Super lemon Haze and Arjan Ultra Haze #1 at 5 weeks bloom and they are huge. They dont require as much attention and I have pushed the nutrients to almost twice the dose and they are responding like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom