Looking for suggestions

sandman221

gonna be ordering some beans really soon and im not really sure what to go with. so many choices lol.. want to get a pack of indica and a pack of sativas. whats u guys top choices? oh on the sativas something that wont get massive would be sweet lol. thanks everyone

:welcome: hi there!! :welcome:

what strain??? well, thats one of the million dollar questions that only you can answer. so many factors... what kind of high do you want?? what yield are you looking for?? the list goes on and on... one thing that may be a MAJOR factor in your final decision can be plant height. growing sativas (normally taller.... see the 6 footer in my signature) growing next to indicas (normally much shorter) can be very difficult to handle. of course this depends on your particular set-up, but getting them the proper light at such great height differences can reek havoc. so all in all..... i didn't help ya' at all huh??............

well, then, i will just say to read up on them, and one will jump out at you. if you haven't picked a seedbank yet, you can find a good list here: Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® and once you pick a bank, spend some time on their site and read up!!

good luck!! welcome to 420!!

its all good. id really like to get some jack herer but they b expensive lol. idk just want someyhing high in thc lol. the sativa strain will be grown outside. i guess i could just use a smaller pot to make sure it doesnt get to big

Try GH mixed packs of indicas and sativas. I think 5 strains per pack, one seed each strain feminized. Really enjoyed the lemonskunk.

Try GH mixed packs of indicas and sativas. I think 5 strains per pack, one seed each strain feminized. Really enjoyed the lemonskunk.

kudos for that answer :bravo:

and those colored packs/beans are pretty too :)

Back
Top Bottom