Looking for a good Sativa. Any suggestions?

I myself love the Kush varieties. I have not tried any of the cali orange or the strawberry haze. Whats the word on those? I started with Purple Kush and well it seems to deal great with my chronic pain. I am willing to try anything, except Farmer Freds back forty special. (mainly grown around evergreens and hidden from LEO.)

I myself love the Kush varieties. I have not tried any of the cali orange or the strawberry haze. Whats the word on those? I started with Purple Kush and well it seems to deal great with my chronic pain. I am willing to try anything, except Farmer Freds back forty special. (mainly grown around evergreens and hidden from LEO.)

cally oj tastes like a half and half ice cream bar...great high, but loves light, and grows mostly in foxtail formation...or mine does...the strawberry haze is great and has a great high med....omm grows them great...i keep o.j. around...both are good, enjoy, L

Not sure what i just had , but is was mellow, with a spicy finish. It crept up on me and hit me ultra hard. Was dark green with a off white, with sticky red strings and skunky. Well lets just say it was a sativa!

Sounds like you've got it covered then. I saw a comment that the blueberry is tough to clone. If that is true, I would avoid it. I can tell you that the Durban Poison(not to sound repetitive!) was EZ to clone, and the buzz is FAR superior to any blueberry I've ever tried. I have no experience with Early Durban, but I'm betting it's pretty sweet, I have obtained strains from two different seedbanks and am currently "proccessing". I also, on a hunch, have decided to explore a strain I've never heard of called Power Africa, which has Durban Poison parentage crossed with some other classics. So far, early results are stunning. The "Over Acheiver" of the bunch. It's step siblings include G-Force(for a bit of heavy duty couchlock from time to time), Durban Poison(of course), NLxSkunk(a classic), and the earlier mentioned Early Durban. I've been finding myself wanting to take on some genuine "Thai", but haven't made the commitment. I was "one click away" from the White Widow, but didn't make that leap. I wanted it not thinking that it would be easy to care for and have big yields, because I assumed that it wouldn't deliver on either count. I've never seen pictures of big bushy White Widow plants growing in your average guerilla garden. I wanted it because of the reputation as the "Dutch Treat" that sticks you in the couch and leaves you there...but I pussed-out. Should I take the leap on "Thai"?, any opinion?

GreenGiant,

If you intend on growing the pure Thai outside, I would reccomend that you give it a try. But, be sure to be growing something else as well. For the pure Thai you must be ready for a 4 month, or longer, flowering period.

Growing a pure Thai inside? When I did it I had to cope with two, 9 foot, plus, plants. Combined with the long flowering period; I will never try THAT again inside.

Whatever you decide - good luck. Pure Thai has got to be one of the best smokes available.

M,
no, but i have looked at it and it is on my list of gets...there was some reason that i wasnt all for it, but would have to relook at it....some reason i put it off..
also do have zulu, durban, and mouie wowie going, but toooo young yet to bud...i still think the old way about letting them mature....so i give them some grow room...lavendar

Do you know where I could get mouie wowie seeds? I originally tried it when I went on vacation to Hawaii and fell in love with it, but I can't find it anywhere! :thanks:

420Magazine Sponsors

Both Sativa Seeds and High Quality Seeds (breeders) produce a strain by that name. (IDK if either is what you are referring to, but you never know.)

Kiwi King - Am I reading that right? Honey B - a 90 day plus veg?

I'm a bit new to all this still. but that does seem like a very long veg time - or it could be an error?

Tks!

This is tuff to suggest for others as there are so many strains out there. I can only suggest. Three that I can think of right away is Super Lemon Haze, Silver Haze and the Tai strains. Chocolate Tai is great but hars to find. Peace, SAMWISEE.:peace:

Do you know where I could get mouie wowie seeds? I originally tried it when I went on vacation to Hawaii and fell in love with it, but I can't find it anywhere! :thanks:

yep, either was nirvana or gypsy nirvana, listed as hawaiian mouie wowie...i really recommend it...great stuff...but stanky....L, my thread has a revue on it...L

Back
Top Bottom