Maxamus1 2nd Grow DWC Style

maxamus1

ok so here we go then. i have 1 NL and 1 W-S(WHITE SKUNK) i soaked the rockwool cubes over night and popped the seeds in. left them by the heater vent with a cover and in about a day they popped. since then i have been spraying them with plain ph'ed water. they are about 2 weeks old to day. i am getting ready to move them over to the dwc tank tonight with plain water for the first week or so then i will use 1/4 nutes for another week. here are some pics of my set up and girls.

DSC000595.JPG

DSC000568.JPG

DSC000556.JPG

DSC000547.JPG

DSC000584.JPG

DSC000575.JPG

DSC000697.JPG

DSC000688.JPG

DSC0006512.JPG

DSC000637.JPG

DSC000646.JPG

DSC000616.JPG

DSC000625.JPG

DSC0006710.JPG

so let me know what you think or any comments would be appreciated.

ok so yesterday i moved both the girls to the tub. added the cal-mag and ajusted the ph to 6.5. so far temps have been in the mid 80's, humidity is low so i added a small cup of water to the room. i also added a small fan to keep air moving around. both girls are showing 2 sets of leaves though the second set are still small, hopefully now that they are in the tub they will move a bit quicker.

ok so for the last couple of days i have been trying to rasie the humidity, so far no luck. so i will probably be going to walmart for a cheap humidifire as soon as i can. also my res temp. hit in the 80's so i opend the door and put a fan blowing on it, also opend the window and now it is back to 68. i am going to take a gallon out of the res dump half out and mixs up 1/4 strength nutes today.

hey maxamus, at walmart they have a $25 and a $40 humidifier now i bought both cause my humitity was around 30% i found that the $40 def. works better. in a 2'x5'x6' closet i was able to get the humidity up to 80% with one humidifier.Now if you can get your grow space cooled down. i found that when i topp off my gallon in the res every mornin, use freezing cold water. i have a messed up system going on. i have to open the window during the day, then at night i have to close it and open the heat vent to keep the room warm at night. well in the morning once the light turns on and the heater vent is still open it gets about 85 in the room. prob 75 in the res. so when i wake up i just open the window, and topp off with cold water.

ok so for the last couple of days i have been trying to rasie the humidity, so far no luck. so i will probably be going to walmart for a cheap humidifire as soon as i can. also my res temp. hit in the 80's so i opend the door and put a fan blowing on it, also opend the window and now it is back to 68. i am going to take a gallon out of the res dump half out and mixs up 1/4 strength nutes today.

INCREASING HUMIDITY
I put a dozen 12 ounce styrafoam cups full of water around my tanks.

I roll up face clothes like a cigar shape, and soak them, and lay them on my lid, inbetween the grow cups.

I hang a soaking dripping wet bath towel over a bucket or pan in my closet.

You can make a humidifier by copying MY ODOR CONTROL Bucket and let it make humidity. A link is in my signature.

thanks for tha help guy's. sorry it's been so long but i have been in the hospital for the last week or so. my girl has helped out with keeping an eye on things while i was gone. everything is going good still although humidity is still low. i will be working on that this week. i will also be posting some pics soon.

thanks for tha help guy's. sorry it's been so long but i have been in the hospital for the last week or so. my girl has helped out with keeping an eye on things while i was gone. everything is going good still although humidity is still low. i will be working on that this week. i will also be posting some pics soon.

what was you in the hospital for? I hope you are OK now...and the plants too.

a little misting, some wet rags, some cups or saucers of water , will all help raise that humidity

i had pneumonia, yea everything is good even though i lost my W-S. sense i have been home I've done some misting and have cups of water everywhere. as soon as i get better i am going to the hydro shop for some supplies.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom