My First Official Grow: White Widow In DWC From Seed

Thanks! And yeah budgets suck when it comes to this stuff lol. Take a picture of your air stones and air pump when you get a chance, it could be a cheap fix.

I think Cal Mag runs about $17 for a little bottle. It should be all you need for the rest of your run. If you have some extra $17 get a bottle of silica as well.

Well I finally think that it is safe to say the I managed to get the ph under control. It has been at a steady 5.8 for the last two days. As for the Cal Mag and Sillica unfortunately I do not get paid again until next month, so with shipping time the soonest that I will be able get them would be about three weeks. Hopefully the girls will be ok until then.

Air Stones and Pump

Res change again today, so I decided to go ahead and start preparing to flip the girls. Started them on transition strength nutes and also I think that I will try a cool idea that I saw and start taking an hour off the lights each day till I get to 12/12. That way it will be a smoother transition for the girls. Also yesterday I made my first attempt at lollipopping. Again I think that I may have took too much off but we will see. Now for stats and pics.

Room Temp - 77.0 F
RH - 42%

Shelly

PH - 5.7
TDS 358
RST - 72.0 F

Carol

PH - 5.7
TDS - 362
RST - 72.0 F

Trim Job Pics

Both Girls -
IMAG004842.jpg

Shelly -
IMAG004930.jpg

IMAG005234.jpg

Carol -
IMAG005033.jpg

IMAG005329.jpg

Another quick update. So today I got a bit impatient and went ahead and switched the light from mh to hps when the lights went out. Gonna give the girls about a day for darkness and tomorrow when the lights come on starts day one of flower.

How old are they now?

They are just over 2 months old. Actually to be exact they are 72 days old from the day that they broke ground. I vegged them a bit longer because of the issues first starting out and I wanted them to get a bit bigger before flowering, but even now they are still only about 6 in - 8 in tall. Which is still much shorter than everything I have come across in my research.

Girls are looking good. Nice job on the lollipoping.

Thanks. I still feel like I butchered them but I guess we will just have to wait and see how they respond.

Strange that they only got that tall in 72 days....
But they have really nice colas
Cant wait to see how they gonna look when they are ready for harvest

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom