Maximizing 3x2x5 Grow Tent

greffon

I am wondering what kind of setups are out there for a text 3x2x5. I know its not the greatest dimensions but it was the only tent I could get my hands on at the time.

I am currently growing two automatic northern lights in it in 5 gallon fabric pots with LST which has kept the light down. I use a 600W LED light.

My main concern with my setup is the vertical space being limited to 5 feet and constantly worrying about my plants growing into the light. My light is by no means anywhere near the top of the plants, over two feet for sure. I have noticed some tips of my flowers (ones that are closest to light) turning white. I have since even tried to bright the light up even higher in the tent by running its hook through one of the opening at the top of the grow tent and attaching it to something higher than the 5 foot limitation provided by the tent.

if anyone has ever gone through similar issues and has any recommendations i would greatly appreciate it.

seems like bleaching. maybe tie ur branches a little more. u might wanna avoid auto flower for ur next grow if u wanna maximize ur grow, and use scrog method. works great for my small grow box. :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom