MedicalMan From the yoop's

GeorgeV

Hey Everyone, old time grower here to join in the fun, I see 420 is a superior information station, and I want in;) All about good times, good buds, and good fishin, I love to learn, I love to live, I love my Upper Penninsula of Michigan, been a proud yooper all my life, pushin 31 yrs old, man time just flies. Medical Grower for 2 yrs now, hobby MJ grower for over 10. Totally for leagalization, think being arrested for a dried dead plant is just stupid as hell! Assoc. degree in C.A.D. detailing, yes I went to college. Been smokin weed for 16 yrs has brought me nothing but joy. Love Hydro (DWC) all the way! I smoke about 1/8 a day, did the soil thing ran out to much moved to hydro. see yas around;)

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Awsome thanks captain kronic. Cant wait to dig in;)

welcome this site is getting popular with da yoopers great place to live great site for info and advice

Thanks Mr. doo and yooper rex, Thanks everyone, today Im going to start by reading ALOT of the grow journals, so I can get a better Idea what the site is about, and pick up any cool tips, thanks again for the warm welcome.

Alright! how bout that, what a great welcome in, since I was 16 I always said to myself someday I will have a grow thread on a great site like this, well here I am, a mmj pateint, I have the card I have a great room and a great strain ok, time to start getting serious about makin this dream come true! Thank more than you can know 420, now lets get it on!

Back
Top Bottom