HI from HI

Indicolas

Not fun growing in high humidity. Current strains, GOD, Runtz (all 3), White Widow.
I grew way back in the day 40 yrs ago and forgot how much of a joy it is to baby these gems. And it was always a hit and miss on getting smooth smoke. Now it's a no brainer to grow optimum nugs, IMHO.

Go fly a kite....

Hi @Indicolas and welcome aboard.
It sounds like you have some experience under your belt with growing herb. I agree about the high humidity, sounds like you are growing outdoor, hard to keep those buds from mold or worse yet the caterpillars with seem worse this year for some reason.

Take care and looking forward to seeing some of your posts.

Not fun growing in high humidity. Current strains, GOD, Runtz (all 3), White Widow.
I grew way back in the day 40 yrs ago and forgot how much of a joy it is to baby these gems. And it was always a hit and miss on getting smooth smoke. Now it's a no brainer to grow optimum nugs, IMHO.

Go fly a kite....
Happy to have ya! :passitleft:

Looking forward to seeing you work. 🤙

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Indicolas

How are you growing in soil or something else?
Do you have any images you would like the share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Go fly a kite....
Totally get it! Growing in high humidity can be a real challenge. But it's amazing how far we've come with strains and growing techniques 😎

Hey @Indicolas and welcome to the forum!

I'm an outdoor greenhouse grower in Hawaii. I live in a warm, wet, tropical zone, and have a perpetual grow, using a veg house and a flower house. I've been documenting my progress on finding super bud rot resistant genetics. So far the winner is HI-BISCUS from Humboldt Seed Company. Their Humboldt Dream is quite good, too. I grow indicas, sativas, hybrids, CBD, and CBG.

I'm gonna post an update to my thread tonight.

happy growing! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom