Hi

GrowTek

Hi, I'm DJ! From what I can tell this is one of the most active and helpful communities out there for cannabis. I'm a fairly new grower and like experimenting with different techniques. I really like the idea of super small grows...my next grow I plan on trying solo cups with coco. I'm also an automation and microcontroller nerd :) Automating cannabis growing is super fun. My favorite strain I've grown so far is Jelly Rancher from Humboldt Seed Co. Picture below. That's it for now.....
IMG_8913.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GrowTek

Do you have any images of your set up?

When your are ready to start a grow journal for us to follow along; here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GrowTek

Do you have any images of your set up?

When your are ready to start a grow journal for us to follow along; here's the link.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey thanks for the warm welcome. I have a few pictures, they're not that great though :) Also I've cleaned up my system a lot since the pics below. In the pics it's kind of a mess. I have a dedicated feed pump and drain pump for each plant and I'm using scales to weigh the runoff. The controller keeps it at 20% runoff no matter what stage of growth my plants are at.
20210607_202248.jpg
20210607_202230.jpg
20210607_202255.jpg

Welcome @GrowTek! :welcome:

The pic above is the "super small" growing you referred to?

Okay. :Rasta:

Hi, I'm DJ! From what I can tell this is one of the most active and helpful communities out there for cannabis. I'm a fairly new grower and like experimenting with different techniques. I really like the idea of super small grows...my next grow I plan on trying solo cups with coco. I'm also an automation and microcontroller nerd :) Automating cannabis growing is super fun. My favorite strain I've grown so far is Jelly Rancher from Humboldt Seed Co. Picture below. That's it for now.....
IMG_8913.jpg
High DJ welcome

Back
Top Bottom