Hi from Canada

:welcome: to the forum @Zogs...

I'm looking forward to your contribution.
Hey, thanks !! I'm already on it . Started one up first thing :passitleft:

Hey Zog I’m in Canada too. You have any pics of the girls?
Hey thanks for the welcome guys.

Here is one from my last harvest. Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto under 56watt autocob. 4.2 ounce

222222].jpg

20190330_164930[1608].jpg

Hey thanks for the welcome guys.

Here is one from my last harvest. Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto under 56watt autocob. 4.2 ounce

222222].jpg

20190330_164930[1608].jpg

Did you Schwazz them? or whatever it's called LMAO.
Been meaning to start a post on it to see if any growers here are doing it and what the results are.
Beautiful Ladies!

Did you Schwazz them? or whatever it's called LMAO.
Been meaning to start a post on it to see if any growers here are doing it and what the results are.
Beautiful Ladies!

Hmm I'm not sure what that is. I used a technique called "FIM'ing" between 12-18 days old. Then I just used the bamboo sticks to tie the plant to so I could open her up a little more.

(edit) I should mention, I also cut off the branches from the first node. I don't feel like with a single 56w autcob i have enough light to get through to the lower stuff.

Welcome to the site!!

I’m also Canadian! Damn it’s so nice to see so many Canadians on here! :passitleft:

Check out my journal if your interested, at the bottom of my post there’s a link (if your up to it anyways) I’ll try and find your journal as well.

Hmm I'm not sure what that is. I used a technique called "FIM'ing" between 12-18 days old. Then I just used the bamboo sticks to tie the plant to so I could open her up a little more.

(edit) I should mention, I also cut off the branches from the first node. I don't feel like with a single 56w autcob i have enough light to get through to the lower stuff.

sorry i realized later it must have been during harvest. here's a link anyway lol.

sorry i realized later it must have been during harvest. here's a link anyway lol.
That was a pretty good read. I do defoliate but not quite like that method. I don't think it would work out for auto flowers as well. I do a lot of leaf tucking in early veg and then on week 3 of flower defoliate all the inside fan leaves blocking the light from the bud sites.

Hey Zogs..top of the day to ya !:high-five: Yup,..me too, Canadian. There's a bunch of us scattered around. Can i ask you to come over to the High Brix neighborhood and meet some of our gang. Cheers to ya and a big warm welcome to 420 Mag. It's the best grow forum on the web,..by far! The group around the neighborhood are very real people growing some of the best produce , worldwide. Enjoy the day....cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Good morning to ya Jimbo, welcome to my journal.:high-five:
Hey Duggan, I tried finding the high brix neighborhood in the forum, but I think I might need a map :)
Hey Zogs..great day to ya sir! Yes, the HB neighborhood. Just swing by my journal in progress. Most peeps to visit my place are growing high brix using Doc Bud's high brix 'kit'.
Both Mr. Krip, and Mr. Magoo are using it in their current grows.
Thanks Salty, enjoy the day would ya....:passitleft:

Hi all, I've been a long time reader and figured it was time to come out and say HI !
I've been growing Auto's for a little over a year now and figured might stop by 420 and drop some grow journals here and there.
:cheer: Welcome to the forum @Zogs! :cheer:

It's good to see more of us Canadians here.

When you reach 50 posts,you'll be able to vote in our monthly contests for the best plant, nug, and member. It will also allow you to start sending PMs.

Be sure to check out our sponsors too. They have contests for cool stuff on this site from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom