Medicgrow: Christmas Promotion Max 30% Off

MedicGrow

:goodluck:Great news for all 420 Magazine growers from Medicgrow! !!

:thumb:Christmas promotion on the Medicgrow website. Best-selling smart-8, Spectrum-Y, Mini sun-2, and so on up to 30% off! !! Limited Stock.

:tommy:Medicgrow wishes all growers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

12月-圣诞节促销-1080.jpg

:circle-of-love:Website:LED Grow Lights | Best Indoor Grow Lights for Plants | Medic Grow LED

:love:Contact :sales@medicgrow.com

:goodluck:Great news for all 420 magazine growers from Medicgrow! !!

:thumb:Christmas promotion on the Medicgrow website. Best-selling smart-8, Spectrum-Y, Mini sun-2, and so on up to 30% off! !! Limited Stock.

:tommy:Medicgrow wishes all growers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

12月-圣诞节促销-1080.jpg

:circle-of-love:Website:LED Grow Lights | Best Indoor Grow Lights for Plants | Medic Grow LED

:love:Contact :sales@medicgrow.com
Unbelievable sale, if you are interested in purchasing a new light your not going to find a better deal or light. CL🍀

Hi, debating Mars Hydro FC-E3000 VS Medic Grow mini sun 2 for a 2x4 closet grow.
They are both approximately the same kind of figures in terms of price ($200) usable PPF.... photon efficiency was a little better on the MH (231 vs 212) with Med Grow just beating the MH on benchmark yields (506 vs 491).
What i had read was that both these companies were lacking in after sales service, spare parts etc.Any thoughts ?

Hi, debating Mars Hydro FC-E3000 VS Medic Grow mini sun 2 for a 2x4 closet grow.
They are both approximately the same kind of figures in terms of price ($200) usable PPF.... photon efficiency was a little better on the MH (231 vs 212) with Med Grow just beating the MH on benchmark yields (506 vs 491).
What i had read was that both these companies were lacking in after sales service, spare parts etc.Any thoughts ?

Our minisun-2 has a timer, the highest PPFD is 3200μmol/m2/s, the product has a 5-year warranty, and we have been providing services to our customers

微信图片_20221227163732.png

Our minisun-2 has a timer, the highest PPFD is 3200μmol/m2/s, the product has a 5-year warranty, and we have been providing services to our customers

微信图片_20221227163732.png
i can't say your curt response inspires me with any more confidence to buy from you. Your Trustscore record would beg to differ with you, and you haven't even taken the time or consideration to respond to any of these consumers' claims on Trustscore, which reflects badly on your credibility.

I found @MedicGrow customer service to be the best in the business. I’m sure if you have any questions or doubts they will answer any questions. CL🍀

thanks.... that's reassuring. Which lights do you use ?
I bought a 4X4 tent so I went with the @MedicGrow Fold-6, I was looking at the Mini-Sun 320W but didn’t think it was big enuff for my tent. I really liked it though and thought that the timer was a bonus for the price. CL🍀

I bought a 4X4 tent so I went with the @MedicGrow Fold-6, I was looking at the Mini-Sun 320W but didn’t think it was big enuff for my tent. I really liked it though and thought that the timer was a bonus for the price. CL🍀
just found this thread :

quite a few Medic Grow fans.... although it looked as tho, initially, you had some difficulty getting a response.

just found this thread :

quite a few Medic Grow fans.... although it looked as tho, initially, you had some difficulty getting a response.
That’s because of a sales rep I was dealing with and I know a squeaky wheel gets the grease. The higher ups contacted me immediately and resolved the problem. CL🍀

ok, so to resolve any unanswered issues, best to get in touch with krissi carbone and deal with sales staff's superiors. Good to know.
Lots of very successful grower’s use @MedicGrow lights. This will be my first indoor grow but if you read other members grow journal’s you can judge yourself. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom