Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Hi please send your problem to me ,thank you so much
To Whom it may concern,I’ve been emailing your Sales Manager Eason for a few months about purchasing your Fold-6. I was quoted 468.00 if I used my Discover card into your PayPal account. Taxes included and free delivery.( that I just learned was already your policy). I did and he said it would ship 10/25/22. He said nothing about the upcoming Halloween sale and I could’ve bought the Fold-8 for less than I paid for the Fold-6. I then emailed him about being unsatisfied and said it would only be fair if you credited my card the difference. He said he’d discount my next purchase. I then asked him to explain your 30 day return and didn’t get a reply. Sincerely, @ CaptainLucky.

To Whom it may concern,I’ve been emailing your Sales Manager Eason for a few months about purchasing your Fold-6. I was quoted 468.00 if I used my Discover card into your PayPal account. Taxes included and free delivery.( that I just learned was already your policy). I did and he said it would ship 10/25/22. He said nothing about the upcoming Halloween sale and I could’ve bought the Fold-8 for less than I paid for the Fold-6. I then emailed him about being unsatisfied and said it would only be fair if you credited my card the difference. He said he’d discount my next purchase. I then asked him to explain your 30 day return and didn’t get a reply. Sincerely, @ CaptainLucky.
Regarding your price difference, we can refund you the difference。Later, our sales manager will email you again

Regarding your price difference, we can refund you the difference。Later, our sales manager will email you again
Thank you for fast resolution of this issue and I would like all my friends @420 Magazine to know that @ MedicGrow not only makes the best Led lights they’re customer service is second to none. CL🍀

Thank you so much for taking care of my friend.
I recommended your products to him and appreciate you taking good care of him.

My EZ - 8 did such a great job this summer in the greenhouse I recommend it to everyone.

PSX_20221011_200556.jpg

Thank you

@MedicGrow

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Awesome @MedicGrow , your public resolution of the issue/s shows that you stand by your product and stand with the customer.....A+ in my book I will be considering one of your lights for my next purchase.

And glad ya got thingz squared away captain, how much longer we got on this girl seemz like shez been goin forever 😅😉. But shez looking great can't wait to see what you do indoorz

Awesome @MedicGrow , your public resolution of the issue/s shows that you stand by your product and stand with the customer.....A+ in my book I will be considering one of your lights for my next purchase.

And glad ya got thingz squared away captain, how much longer we got on this girl seemz like shez been goin forever 😅😉. But shez looking great can't wait to see what you do indoorz
Believe it or not me + a friend spent 3hrs. trying to put up my bargain priced tent. Smh Although it came with instructions + all the poles were numbered the 3way connectors were not. I don’t know if it’s defective or what. Any + all recommendations will be appreciated. CM🍀

Believe it or not me + a friend spent 3hrs. trying to put up my bargain priced tent. Smh Although it came with instructions + all the poles were numbered the 3way connectors were not. I don’t know if it’s defective or what. Any + all recommendations will be appreciated. CM🍀
Wish I was there to help bud..... I put mine up solo while my chick and my friend watched me struggle 😑😂

What size did you end up getting?

Me love you long time, Clover. Thanks for the unnecessary compliments, much appreciated.

Just glad that I know who to call in times like these now and happy @MedicGrow was able to do their thing and handle this customer issue in proper fashion; Not that I ever doubted them as I know @Bill284 has had nothing but happiness from working with their team.

Happy growing day friends!

Me love you long time, Clover. Thanks for the unnecessary compliments, much appreciated.

Just glad that I know who to call in times like these now and happy @MedicGrow was able to do their thing and handle this customer issue in proper fashion; Not that I ever doubted them as I know @Bill284 has had nothing but happiness from working with their team.

Happy growing day friends!
Best light I've ever used . @MedicGrow E - Z : 8 1000 W . :thumb:
Excellent team to work with. :yahoo:

Thanks Krissi. :thanks:
Your Awesome. :hug:
Take care.

Stay safe

Take care.

Stay safe
Um yes, your grow under that light, omg. Wow is not a superlative I can even use to describe it. One day I will get to work with that team and I'm sure I will be able to vouche for them just the same!

You're the best, Bill! :love::love::hug:
P.S. give Howie a smoochie smooch :kiss:

Take care.

Stay safe
Here’s a picture of the 1 page of instructions that are so descriptive and ez to follow. When we put the bottom frame together it was so tight that you’d have to rip the fabric in order to make it fit the bottom of the inside of the tent. CL🍀

856B2AAD-5EC4-451D-AB76-AA9C1CCAE647.jpeg

Here’s a picture of the 1 page of instructions that are so descriptive and ez to follow. When we put the bottom frame together it was so tight that you’d have to rip the fabric in order to make it fit the bottom of the inside of the tent. CL🍀
You know, no one said this grow life didn't come with challenges :rofl:

856B2AAD-5EC4-451D-AB76-AA9C1CCAE647.jpeg
Do you have the poles in the correct way?

Stay safe

You know, no one said this grow life didn't come with challenges :rofl:
Challenges I don’t have a problem with but unsolvable puzzles are a different story. Here’s a challenge for everyone, there’s 4 of these connectors. Does the plastic plug sit on the floor or against the side? Where does the 2 holes go? Riddle me that? I have a 149 IQ and the heck if I know. And to answer your question @Bill284 I really don’t know. CL🍀

157E017C-F434-4F86-BCD6-F309748FE7A1.jpeg

D1C3C169-E198-46E2-A437-CB8FC5EF7134.jpeg

C9F7750C-9D9B-4F94-A192-BB6926F8612A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom