Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

If you don't have ants then don't worry about it. Like I said, the molasses won't do your plant any harm.

In terms of the 1-1-1, personally I don't recommend adding things beyond the nutes I have listed in the calculations.
The only xtra thing was molasses + liquid worm casings. I can’t see either one of them drastically changing anything but then again you would know better than me. CL🍀

The ones you're using. Synthetic nutes are the ones we mix with water and use on our plants. It's a term used to distinguish that way of growing from organic grows, where the nutrients are part of the soil and the microbes feed the plant rather than us.

When you blend the two methods together the plant takes up the synthetic nutes because they're immediately available.

The ones you're using. Synthetic nutes are the ones we mix with water and use on our plants. It's a term used to distinguish that way of growing from organic grows, where the nutrients are part of the soil and the microbes feed the plant rather than us.

When you blend the two methods together the plant takes up the synthetic nutes because they're immediately available.
Gotcha was confusing synthetic with organic. It’s still organic but synthetic because of being added. CL🍀

Then do that. Part of the burping process is lowering the RH in the jars to around 62%. If your RH is that high in the jars they weren't burped long enough each time.
Hey @InTheShed these are my jars now after being in the dark cool basement. Any thoughts? Suggestions? CL🤣

DCA7ED03-A8C8-4659-BD62-8CADF1F82939.jpeg

A5C6D242-6964-4957-BBD4-48BB3449908F.jpeg

Given the margin of error on those things that's perfect if you can keep it there. I lost track of how many weeks ago you chopped, but if it's been three weeks and you've been burping for the last two then you should be good to close them up for curing.

Do you have Boveda packs on hand?
I’m No I think ? Are they the same as the little things they put in pill bottles? CL🍀

EAAF5071-A20F-4EB1-BA63-52EAD206A8E3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom