Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Those are just designed to suck out as much moisture as they can, where moisture packs like Boveda and others are set for a specific RH. I use 62s but some folks like to keep their flower at 58%.

If you're confident in your hygrometers you can seal up the jars well (when the burping time is over) and check them daily in the beginning and weekly after that to make sure they're staying in range.

Those are just designed to suck out as much moisture as they can, where moisture packs like Boveda and others are set for a specific RH. I use 62s but some folks like to keep their flower at 58%.

If you're confident in your hygrometers you can seal up the jars well (when the burping time is over) and check them daily in the beginning and weekly after that to make sure they're staying in range.
Thanks bro, I calibrated them with @InTheShed ’s wet salt technique.Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Update: What a totally Fd up day, first off my light was delivered today + I should be happy. When I found out yesterday that @MedicGrow was having a Halloween sale + I could’ve payed 40 bucks less for their next better light Iwasn’t happy. I really thought they would make good but said I’d get a discount on my next purchase. I then asked to please explain 30 day return policy and tell me how it doesn’t apply here but I got no reply from Sales Manager Eason. Then spent 3hrs. trying to put up my bargain tent unsuccessfully. Members BEWARE @MedicGrow doesn’t have honest customer service. CL🍀

Let me see if I can get our product liason to step in..I'll send a note over now
I asked Eason that I thought it would be fair just credit my Discover card the 40 bucks and I’d keep the light but he said he’d discount my next purchase. Does he honestly think I have a need for another light? CL🍀

I asked Eason that I thought it would be fair just credit my Discover card the 40 bucks and I’d keep the light but he said he’d discount my next purchase. Does he honestly think I have a need for another light? CL🍀
That is a point I'll make for you as well

Update: What a totally Fd up day, first off my light was delivered today + I should be happy. When I found out yesterday that @MedicGrow was having a Halloween sale + I could’ve payed 40 bucks less for their next better light Iwasn’t happy. I really thought they would make good but said I’d get a discount on my next purchase. I then asked to please explain 30 day return policy and tell me how it doesn’t apply here but I got no reply from Sales Manager Eason. Then spent 3hrs. trying to put up my bargain tent unsuccessfully. Members BEWARE @MedicGrow doesn’t have honest customer service. CL
Hi please send your problem to me ,thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom