Auto Experiment! Experienced Help Needed

420-magazine-mobile2087165555.jpg
5 1/2 weeks(40) days from first day up. She's forming nice up top. Her stem is thick, broomstick or thicker. She has about 45-50 days to build buds still so I think this experiment is going to be a failure. Failure because of the success . By all the old standards this plant should have been dead. I think it's time we up our game with autos. I think she's gonna bring a rather plentiful harvest. Next one I top I will spider tie. Stretch it out and pick the back(side of the stem not facing the center stalk) then let all your tops grow. Next grow journal I'll do one and compare to an untrained in a side by side.
That little one is the 2day old up top. She's 10 days old now. Check out what 8days will do

420-magazine-mobile2127835278.jpg
some of her roots are on top just under the soil. She has ran out of room in her 5gallon pot. That's what kangaroots will do for you.

Another heavy round of defoliation up top. Increasing the light to the budsites is working amazing. Not slowing down at all. Took 45 leaves (fan) this time. Leaving the big bottom fans . I only took ones that were shading a bud site.

420-magazine-mobile413481995.jpg
I think she has pulled through. Over 110 leaves in 3 days? Who said defoliation would kill an auto? Haha I think she's gonna be a heavy girl. Seeing how she still has 45-55 days left.

Although I do see one thing. Lots of missing bud because of the lollipopping. Never again. It's very wasteful. Next journal I'll do it all right and show you what a real auto will do. Massive plant coming soon ;)

What's the most you've ever pulled from your auto? I think this next journal I'm going to shoot for 5-6 oz. Spider style using ponytailing, LST, and topping. Maybe even some super low(top of the soil) super cropping . We will see

What's the most you've ever pulled from your auto? I think this next journal I'm going to shoot for 5-6 oz. Spider style using ponytailing, LST, and topping. Maybe even some super low(top of the soil) super cropping . We will see
I'm still growing. No harvests yet. Also no failures though. . You've inspired me. My girl's gonna get torn up (gently) tonight. :)
420-magazine-mobile740569990.jpg

Me too. That's why I started this journey. I wanted to kill this plant but she doesn't wanna die. I don't know why we all thought they would be weaker than photos. Start slow on defoliation as this one is well adjusted to being cut on. Just don't take any budsites. Only fans. I took budsites and it was a mistake. All that bare plant would've had buds that would've filled out completely. Never again will I lollipop.

I think she's 42 days old today. Maybe she will make it all the way to 90 :). Unless I figure out what will finally kill her

Can't add pictures till the app is fixed but trust me this bitch has exploded. She's gonna have some awesome bud. Defoliation=weight. Nebula Haze has a great write up(with tons of proof(pics)) check it out

420-magazine-mobile1685014556.jpg
she's filling out more. In two weeks I'll post a pic of the swell. She is gonna be big. Added my old t5ho for some side lighting. Rotating every 4 hours

Ok ten days no swell yet but CLOSE. hairs are about 15% orange. Gonna say bout the 25th she will be ready. Her buds are still filling out nicely, but still got a long ways to go. She is receiving 0 nutes now. I haven't flushed in a month and she has been eating on what I gave her at 200% dosage of nutes. Soil is so salty it's nuts. But she don't care at all. I'll flush at 2 weeks just to be sure though.
420-magazine-mobile1414802354.jpg

She's still plumping up and hairs are about 50/50. Figure the swell hits bout 7-10 days then on to ripen. I've not given her anything else to eat and still flushing nutes out. Will do another two flushes before she's done. 1 month flush should make her taste great. Buds are still growing but I took some photos anyways . Update pics to follow. 61 days old today. Should finish in 85-90 days total from seed.

Back
Top Bottom