Auto Assassin Grows Again!

Day 47 and I cracked the code my ph tester was completly wrong! Checked my water 6.7 or so check my 4.0 solution it was 2.7 or something! check my 6.9 solution it was 5.6 grabbed my new ph tester tap water was over 8 and the solutions hit their marks so gave her 3 gallons of 5.5 water tested the last few drops of the run off 6.6 iirc it was in that range. So now I hope I have everything right and we can get some green back before it gets to detrimental to her health. I know she looks terrible but she is still chugging along on the trichome production and she really stinks I just hope it is not to late!
Day_47_aa_1_.jpg
Day_47_aa_2_.jpg
Day_47_aa_5_.jpg
Day_47_aa_5_.jpg
Day_47_aa_7_.jpg
Day_47_aa_8_.jpg
Day_47_aa_9_.jpg

Day 55 pistils are starting to turn orange trichomes are starting to get some amber in them so you know what this means! Today was watering day she got ph'd water with a some calmag. She is starting to stink so good mmm I love her smell very sour lemondy smelling...On a worse note went to find some smoke since I ran out and I dont have my own continuous supply yet. Well it all started good met up with the shady guy that I never really liked smelt the product smelled great looked it over looked decent so threw it on the scale and I was like no way that nug is that heavy... Well I felt it tossed it around check his scale ok it must be good. Got home some how someone worked some freaking fishing sinkers into the middle of it! I am so pissed blow his phone up nothing thought yep you got me you sob. Fired up a bowl killed it back another killed it.... crap this stuff doesnt even get me a buzz... So back to the street again today :\ wish me luck guys.

Day_55_AA2_3_.jpg
Day_55_AA2_5_.jpg
Day_55_AA2_4_.jpg
Day_55_AA2_2_.jpg
Day_55_AA2_1_.jpg

Day 61 buds are really starting to get dense and strong with aroma it is so sour smelling! All we are waiting for is more amber! she is turning at a pretty decent rate i give it 10 days and she will be sitting pretty around 20-30%. I could really use some free light in the tent but no rush to get her out I want her perfect. Well with out further ado here she is!

Day_61_AA2_2_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_7_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_6_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_5_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_4_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_8_.jpg
Day_61_AA2_3_.jpg

Day 66 and its lights out! I will leave her in the dark for 3 days at around 72 degrees and 62-64% humidity with a fan on her. Only thing that bothers me is the new pistils it is putting out most of them was red then bam more popped out and starting to fade a little... but the trichomes are telling me to chop so shes getting chopped on day 69 so stay tuned everyone!

IMAG000927.jpg
IMAG001021.jpg
IMAG001125.jpg
IMAG001222.jpg
IMAG001325.jpg
IMAG001423.jpg
IMAG001627.jpg
IMAG001728.jpg

Yea that happened to me too with my blueberry, pistils kept coming out. Seemed to me that it had potential to get bigger but I pulled her. My Critical has been showing amber for two weeks but she still has another week and it seems like the buds are getting a bit bigger. But it all varies. You'll know when it is time. Good looking plant by the way. :thumb:

Well she is all trimmed up looking pretty I wont even bother with trying to get a wet weight but I'd say about 2 oz's. Her pot was super dry and mist of fans leaves where shriveled up and limp which seem to help the trimming. I didnt take to make pictures was ready to get her hung in the dark so just give it time. I did try a little fast dried bud and boy I loved the buzz it was instant will also give a better description with pictures.
IMAG004123.jpg
IMAG004227.jpg
IMAG002526.jpg
IMAG004027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom