First Grow - Auto Assassin

Yeah she looks happy. Dude, be careful digging big holes like that so close to her, you don't want to damage her tiny root hairs. I assume you were checking for moisture in the soil? You could try watering a little further out from the stem, give it a decent water, enough that it should seep lightly to the centre(the stem), then leave her to dry right out. To check moisture you can then check where you initially watered which should be well out of her roots reach, if it's dry think about watering again, if not, obviously you don't.. This will also encourage her little roots to search out H20, thus building stronger. As the roots grow, water further and further out the pot until you're watering around the edge.

I learnt this info this grow and it seems to be paying off ok. :)

-J.

Slow but steady!
IMAG031021.jpg

Looking excellent, Chuck. Soil moisture looks well controlled, although what is that on top? Did you top-dress it with something?

Dude, it may also pay to take some close up shots of the browning, this will give the guys here to help you a better look and chance of pin-pointing it. I'll have a go but there are some very experienced growers here to help as long as we can give them the info they need to do so.

Good thinking on extending the node-spacing, another way to this with CFLs is to add some more 2700k bulbs into the mix, it should stretch her up a bit. Being on day 19 she could start budding in the next few days. :)

Good luck! :allgood:

-J.

Wow really could bud in a few days. It has 28 watt 6500k and a 28 2700k since it has ruderalis in the mix i figured wouldn't hurt and if it would ever grow up wards id add another 28watts of 6500k. Well seeing as my soil level kind of went down so I threw so jiffy seed starting mix which is pretty much peat lime perlite since I only have soil that is cooking atm. I also found roots coming out of the bottom so since I wasn't going to replant I simply cut the bottom of the pot off and and sit it in another pot with about 8 inches of the original soil it is planted in. This is the best picture I could get
IMAG043816.jpg

how many hrs of light you running now?
it looks like a crown in there is it a regular seed?

remember a feminized seed is in the 90 something percentile range of being a female
theres another member who had a feminized seed go the other way just keep an eye on it theres no 100% feminized seed

Back
Top Bottom