Auto Assassin Grows Again!

Hello ladies and gents how is everyone just a small update. The lst is working wonders like always I don't think I will ever top or fim again with these results at this early of an age why would you? (especially an autoflower) This is day 19 its so odd not giving her nutes just water kinda to easy :p. My soil really retains the water I have watered her twice about a gallon each time with a surface treatment of mosquito dunks just as a preventive measure have seen gnats or anything flying. Really hoping to check the mail today and seeing a package from mephisto genetics I would love to get a sour bubbly drop into some soil!
AA_Day_19.jpg
AA_Day_19_2_.jpg
AA_Day_19_1_.jpg

depends how you grow i use a 4x4 and it can get tight with 3 plants in there
so again ill say it depends how you grow some people would be able to fit more than 4 in the same space
you need to answer a couple questions for yourself before you decide like how big the plants you grow will be
that probably the main thing you need to answer how much space you need to work in there thos are just couple questions youd probably wanna answer before you decide

So day 23 every one growing great figured id squeeze in a photo shoot before I get my tent. I guess ill be buying a few inline fans, speed controllers, and another light. I have planted a tyrone special and a sour bubbly so be on the look out for that combined journal once they sprout. AA has like 10 "dominate" tops now and I see growth everyday! I am going to say I am about to hit the stretch before hitting hard flower I included a picture of my previous AA at day 24 you can see the difference ;D
AA_day_23.jpg
IMAG08628.jpg
IMAG08638.jpg
IMAG08659.jpg
IMAG086614.jpg
IMAG086812.jpg
IMAG087211.jpg
IMAG08738.jpg
IMAG08749.jpg
Day_24_AA.jpg

Day 28 has come and gone. She got some water today I also noticed a few light spots on one leave and one top I cant tell you what this is I see no other signs of it...pictures included... Still no tent but that's fine I can wait as long as ups wants to make me hehe. The lst what can I say AA love her some lst. Hopefully I can hold back and just let her go from here but im a worse pest than any I have come across :D. Also included my previous AA at day 29 and wow
day_28_6_.jpg
day_28_5_.jpg
day_28_4_.jpg
day_28_3_1.jpg
day_28_2_.jpg
day_28_7_.jpg
day_28_1_1.jpg
Day_292.jpg

Well my tent came in this morning and what can I say wow is this thing cool. Kind of a head scratcher on how to get the freaking outside wrapped around the frame til I found the rest of the zipper :D. Temps are at a steady 75 so I think ill wait for the stink to invest in a inline fan with carbon filter and controller. Here is the whole family in one picture I know I need another light next on my list.
IMAG090610.jpg

Well guys and gals day 41 for this bad girl. Well turns out I left a window open and the past few nights have been pretty cold so there is a few purplish leafs also think I ran in to a mag def. hopefully I fixed with last nights watering. She is really starting to pump up the flowering though and exponential growth everywhere. If you think the spots and light centers are something other than a magnesium def. please let me know thank you!

Day_41_aa_2_.jpg
Day_41_aa_1_.jpg

Day_41_aa_14_.jpg
Day_41_aa_5_.jpg
Day_41_aa_4_.jpg

Day_41_aa_9_.jpg

Day_41_aa_8_.jpg

Day_41_aa_6_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom