First Grow - Auto Assassin

I did a little checking on my trichomes's and its really hard to judge tbh I saw like 25-30 amber ones a lot more cloudy and a lot more clears. I wish I would have invested in something bigger to view them out of because this little thing kinda blows its 65x magnification but the eye piece is like 1 inch big. I know its not ready forsure but if anyone has something better to buy to view them please point me in the direction! Hopefully the week or two under the new led will add a little bulk to the girl! Also I am going to make a new thread for my next grow since its different soil and different light it will be in my sig. I hope you all follow along I will need advice FORSURE!! Now for the pictures thanks for reading ;)
IMAG06799.jpg
IMAG068312.jpg
IMAG068214.jpg
IMAG06819.jpg
IMAG068012.jpg
IMAG067810.jpg
IMAG06777.jpg
IMAG06769.jpg
IMAG06755.jpg
IMAG06744.jpg
IMAG06739.jpg
IMAG069210.jpg

This is the new little girl in here final home to find out more click below :D

Ohhhh lala is that a P300 I see?! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome light my friend, those are in my future as well... your ladies are going to LOVE it :cheesygrinsmiley:

I keep my LED around 12 to 15 inches away in flower, however I use a Mars700.. So it might be different with Platinums... They list their footprint at 18" so that might be what they are trying to recommend.

I would wait until someone who owns one and has experience with it chimes in though :cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck!

I got it figured out thanks guys! It will be going to 18 inches maybe lower if I see its not getting enough penetration.

Good call, just play around with it and see what your ladies think! If they look happy, they're probably happy.

Considering you are transitioning from CFL to LED however it is probably a good idea to start above the recommended height so that your babies have time to adjust and don't get stressed out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok ladies and gents days are counting down and I have a very important question to ask. The whole reason I use cannabis is for pain relief I have terrible knee and wrist pain sometimes I cant hold a phone in my right "strong" hand. So I have been researching and I see that amber trichomes are better for pain so what percentage would be best for a very strong pain killer? I was thinking 30% since I still have to work every day to survive any input would be great!

the problem with waiting for too much amber is your gonna start getting to a point where its past its potency and the heads are shriveled
just watch whats going on and make sure you don't start getting a lot of shriveled heads

Day 56! Well days are counting down the little girl is starting get almost soaking with trichomes I just wanted to feel the density of a small one and my fingers came back glistening wet(regretted touching afterwards). Since I put my led light in and took the cfls out I dropped to 71 degrees f and I bought a new pair of shades because its blinding. I was checking the penetration of the light and just went straight to the bottom and saw plenty of light bleeding through.You will see remnants of cfl burns ignore them wont happen again! Thanks for the info Cronichemphog Ill keep a close eye on the shriveling heads since I haven't heard anything about this. I doubt I have 1% amber yet still a lot of clears and cloudies. Now for the goodies thanks for reading guys and gal.
IMAG07346.jpg
IMAG07339.jpg
IMAG07327.jpg
IMAG073111.jpg
IMAG07307.jpg
IMAG07297.jpg
IMAG07288.jpg
IMAG07277.jpg
IMAG072610.jpg
IMAG07208.jpg

Has anyone made hash with dry ice and micron bags? I would like some input on what you think I was planning on trying to make some off my trim and saw two methods that I would like to try. The first is the dry ice and 220 or 160 micron bag seems to produce more less work and cheaper since bags seem crazy expensive or im just looking in the wrong spot. The other is regular ice and water with like 5 bags seems like a lot more work and since regular ice is more expensive unless you have a ice maker which I don't and id have to dig out my ice trays lol. What would you all suggest and any bag suggestions would be great!

regular ice is more expensive?
its the opposite here I can get 50 lbs for 5 bucks regular ice and to get dry ice id have to go to air liquid or gaspro here
and it probably cost me more
but I haven't don't either I do bho or old school screened hash
dry ice would be a bit less work if you consider not having to dry it out
but regular ice and water can be done in a little portable washing machine and drained into the bags
or you could use a mixer like you would with dry ice and dump the contents from the bucket into the bags which sit in another bucket
im not all too familiar with the dry ice method but it should be the same except you might have to actually agitate it in the bags
may cause damage to the bags

im sure theres a how to somewhere on this site with the dry ice

Well I cant get 50 lbs of dry ice for 5 bucks lol but I can get a block for a dollar fifty and a bag of ice is 3 dollars. I haven't done any thing like this before but it is by far the simplest method ive seen for utilizing trim. How I seen it done was a 220 micron bag some chunks of dry ice and trim in it take a mirror and just gently shake. I am going to try this method for my first harvest the second I will try the water and normal ice method.

Well I cant get 50 lbs of dry ice for 5 bucks lol but I can get a block for a dollar fifty and a bag of ice is 3 dollars. I haven't done any thing like this before but it is by far the simplest method ive seen for utilizing trim. How I seen it done was a 220 micron bag some chunks of dry ice and trim in it take a mirror and just gently shake. I am going to try this method for my first harvest the second I will try the water and normal ice method.

This method works great, but what you're essentially doing is collecting all of the kief from from the bud. So it is great to smoke but keep in mind that it isn't dabbable. There are a lot of tutorials on the internet, I believe Dry Ice is the easiest, however I think that the Ice/Water method provides you with what is called "Full Melt Bubble Hash" which IS dabbable, but leaves a little residue behind on the nail.

That is all from memory though, so again do your research, but that's what I remember :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to run my trim through the Ice Water and Bubble Bags method with Subnoise from this fourm, so if we do that before you run yours I will let you know how it goes!

Might be calling it done today got to wait til my good eyes get here aka the lady. Im seeing about 10% amber not as many as I wanted but seeing that I called my guy and he said he would be out for a few weeks kind put thing into perspective. I can not work without smoke period the pain would be unbearable. Also seeing as im use to smoking just schwag weed this will hopefully knock it out of the park. What do you all think I could go to the doctor and get pain killers which I hate and prolong it. My camera is charging I will get a photo shoot first forsure if I do chop but someone nudge me in the right direction please.

if its mostly cloudy with 10 amber might be ok all a matter of preference

Day 66 harvest day is here! Went to check this morning and id say it was nearing 25-30% amber to my inexperienced eyes at least so had my lady look at it and agreed on the number. So got the trusty clippers out and went to work and let me tell you I did not think it would be that much clipping when cleaning the buds but wow it a lot for someone with tendonitis in his wrist. So I started clipping first clipped buds and left a good stem to hold them with and clipped it when I was done had a nice little pile of stems looked down and they was gone...So I went searching well I found my dog had horded them in his crate and had started to chew.So I let him have them was gonna throw them in the compost pile but it will be fine. After about two hours of trimming and cleaning my snippers every ten minutes I was done and had a wet weight of all my hard work! 80.2 grams wet weight! About half way thru the grow I saw roots starting to grow out of the bottom of my 3gal pot I was afraid to transplant so I cut the bottom out and stacked it on another 3 gal pot well as the pictures show it worked out great!! I am very pleased with my results for being my first grow and starting with 100 wats of cfls. Now it is all put up to dry I will get back on the dry weight and a smoke report asap!
IMAG07929.jpg
IMAG080210.jpg
IMAG079911.jpg
first_pot_roots.jpg
bottom_pot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom