Method 420-s1ing gets waxy

can you explain what you mean about scraping into a pile of dust?
Thanks and great job turning what I normally S-Can into treasure Reps Jam
When you take it outa the freezer and scrape right away it comes up as a powder (actually frozen, mini-shards that look like powder.) If its good stock going in and the proper heat was applied properly to achieve shatter prior to the freezing, it will actually stay as a powder unless one works it into a different texture.

IMG_037322.jpg

ill be back soon to answer questions, gotta run and build the screen above tray 4
That looks pretty nice. Is that your first attempt at BHO?

That looks pretty nice. Is that your first attempt at BHO?

no it was my third but first with a vac chamber.
So out of three tubes stuffed with grade B trim I netted 9.9 grams of what was the strongest stuff I've ever smoked lol took two hits and had to go lay down lmao
If it wasn't for afternoon appts. I would've been blasting my 1st ever nug run by now. The last two days trimming on the Bubba OG was done for blasting and it ought to net more than the trim did

When you take it outa the freezer and scrape right away it comes up as a powder (actually frozen, mini-shards that look like powder.) If its good stock going in and the proper heat was applied properly to achieve shatter prior to the freezing, it will actually stay as a powder unless one works it into a different texture.

so you like the texture better when its shaved down? How do you consume it? Just like normal or on top of something?

Thanks Jam

so you like the texture better when its shaved down? How do you consume it? Just like normal or on top of something?

Thanks Jam
Not so much better, just how it comes out. One can scrape it after coming outa the oven w/o freezing it and take the shards off the blade also. It can be done as bowl toppers, rolled in a joint or you can heat it in parchment paper between the fingers to solidify it and do with what one will.

How long did you vacuum chamber your end product and how much does one of the tubes hold more or less?

I wouldn't top it in a bowl itll just melt down and end up sitting in the bottom of the pipe
I did that a few times in my one hitter I notice the oil come down
joint or nail of some type best at least in a joint itll all end up being consumed either by lungs or mouth

I wouldn't top it in a bowl itll just melt down and end up sitting in the bottom of the pipe
I did that a few times in my one hitter I notice the oil come down
joint or nail of some type best at least in a joint itll all end up being consumed either by lungs or mouth

Yeah, well when its finely ground like that, unless you put a ton in that's not a realistic worry for me so far over the past year. Although I would agree that a nail is the most economical and hardest hitting option; but then again, who wants to carry a rig and torch around w/them everywhere they go. I make mine in different textures for different scenarios and change of pace. While one big dab through a rig off a nail will def mess ya up, I'd rather smoke just a tad mixed in with other goodies. In a joint I'll put hash, oil & bud; in a "rolly" cigarette, I like to put a thin rolled rope of oil. Just my preference, but I assure you, one can top a bowl with a bit of frozen scraped shatter w/o having it end up in the bottom of the pipe.

I don't use a "rig"
mines small and portable theres a pic of it in
I think its CO finest who started the show your smoking utensil theres a pic of it there

I found the Volcano pic, I've always kinda wondered about them. Never actually seen one in 3D and am curious as to how they work. On another forum there were a couple guys actually evapping their Qwiso if not on one of those, something very similar. Also saw a pic of what kinda looks like what we call "pookies." I hadn't really thought about it before, but w/a small butane torch I would think a pookie would work pretty well...as long as you had somewhere to let it cool after hitting it.

Now that's neat! Is that what you were referring to in the thread you steered me towards that came w/globe and like 4 nails for $50 or so to use w/a vape pen battery? Pretty oil in the background btw, you take nice pics; I can't take 'em for the life of me it seems. I call everything oil and then kinda sub-categorize by texture of final, room temperature stable product. Shatter to me is like "hard candy" in that it breaks off solid and stays that way unless heat is applied. The "powder" I refer to is simply what would scrape up as shatter that has been frozen prior to scraping so that it comes up in a fairly fine powdery consistency. Any hoots, would love to know where to pick something like that up.

Heres a pic of my rookie run
IMG_037625.jpg

I was surprised how it turned out, I'm hooked! I do want everyone to know to be careful with this stuff, first of all no blasting indoors, no smoking anything while blasting and no messing with your lighter in your pocket.
Also don't bother medicating with this stuff if you have to do anything important within a few hours and if you have lung problems or breathing problems be careful, I got into a five minute coughing spell after taking a decent hit.
Haven't been so high since I was 12 haha

DSC032652.JPG

this is what I use for wax/shatter/whatever else people call it

Im getting the same pens with globe and charger for 12.99 on the auction site
PM me if anyone wanted to get the link
if you have those batteries laying around you can get the globe attachment for as low as 3.50 and up to 8 bucks
DONT BUY THE VAPE APE unless you want to spend an extra 50 bucks (you do get a metal case, one tool and a small silicone jar) but the battery is smaller and those 50 bucks go along way twos replicating those other few things

Heres a pic of my rookie run
IMG_037625.jpg

I was surprised how it turned out, I'm hooked! I do want everyone to know to be careful with this stuff, first of all no blasting indoors, no smoking anything while blasting and no messing with your lighter in your pocket.
Also don't bother medicating with this stuff if you have to do anything important within a few hours and if you have lung problems or breathing problems be careful, I got into a five minute coughing spell after taking a decent hit.
Haven't been so high since I was 12 haha

Sweeeet!!

that's actually my ecig battery
came with 2 one bigger and one smaller so as long as you got the right threading itll work

Back
Top Bottom