Method 420-s1ing gets waxy

DSC032652.JPG

this is what I use for wax/shatter/whatever else people call it

Just got one of these 3 days ago and have been using it for my 5 week cured cannoli. WOW is all I can say. Im gonna bust up another QP of Blue Dream to make another.

EDIT** After reading past the post I see its not the same. Mine is the buddy pen 3in1 #2 on HT list. I ordered the cheaper one but got a free upgrade for some reason. Looks exactly the same though. Also came with an oil and dry herb chambers.

Thanks for the info JAM
DSCN93181.JPG

Sling were did you get this beautiful piece of machinery?!?!

Saw this and my jaw be like :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

lol i thought this in my mind when i was holding my glass with a oven mitt XD but never thought of having multiple tubes hooked up lol

either way this is dope idea other then the legs being close together seeing i use a pyrex 8x11 (ithink) dish with a slick pad on the bottom. <-- what do you use to collect your extraction and burn off the butane from it??

er...did you read the side of the tube bro? I would try going to extractionexperts.com :high-five:

guess my mind was so boggled i didnt even notice/read that haha XD thanks for pointing that out!

#shouldhavehadaV8

Sling were did you get this beautiful piece of machinery?!?!

Saw this and my jaw be like :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

lol i thought this in my mind when i was holding my glass with a oven mitt XD but never thought of having multiple tubes hooked up lol

either way this is dope idea other then the legs being close together seeing i use a pyrex 8x11 (ithink) dish with a slick pad on the bottom. <-- what do you use to collect your extraction and burn off the butane from it??

I blast it straight into a pyrex dish and scrape it off and onto parchment paper. I am about to order a roll of this Slick Sheet - Ptfe Teflon Roll 48"x16" by Oil Slick
its 16 bucks, search it on A ma zon
I have a hard time scraping the bho due to the condition of my hands (all cut up and cracked) so hopefully that teflon paper folded up to a pocket that basically will line the dish then I will heat purge and then fold it up and stick it to itself, Im sure it will also help me in the #'d dept.

er...did you read the side of the tube bro? I would try going to extractionexperts.com :high-five:
I was laughing my ass off ( in a good way)
guess my mind was so boggled i didnt even notice/read that haha XD thanks for pointing that out!

#shouldhavehadaV8

no worries jot, Im just glad to see ya back here at 420mag.com :)
heres a pic of my patty about halfway thru its 8 hour van run
image10612.jpg

this is what I hope to feel like after I take a dab lol
IMG_044818.jpg

I bet that gets me in the corner haha

When you're purge vacuuming you can scrape it a tad earlier with no real worries (other than a bit extra time in the vac.) Just use a putty knife and get it into the center of the pyrex and then use two ta scoop it up for transfer to the parchment paper.

Thanks alot, you probably wouldn't have said that if you saw yesterdays lol.
I think the veggie oil that comes with my trimmer is just too much as the same dark green color presented itself in the BHO.
I will know forsure as next Saturday Ill use it again and will use reg. yellowish vegetable oil as a lube when needed

Nice haul s1ing! Forgive me for asking because I'm sure you stated it already somewhere, but please tell me: 1. How much material did you use? Was it fresh, dried, cured? how long did you vac-purge?

Nice haul s1ing! Forgive me for asking because I'm sure you stated it already somewhere, but please tell me: 1. How much material did you use? Was it fresh, dried, cured? how long did you vac-purge?

You'll probably have to give him a bit to respond as he's no doubt busy trying to get that paddy down to an even 1/2 zip in pursuit of feeling like this, lol:
IMG_044818.jpg

Well done Sir...is that from all three tubes at once?
Yes it was from all three and to be honest I think ill need a couple more if not another 3. They have bigger tubes maybe just one of the JUMBO units?
I am using the tubes they call 66 grams, I am guessing each tube had somewhere close to two ounces crammed into each tube, so 6 ounces? Give or take a zip
Sorry it was all completely dried trim. Five days off the plant just sitting in a paper sac

You'll probably have to give him a bit to respond as he's no doubt busy trying to get that paddy down to an even 1/2 zip in pursuit of feeling like this, lol:
IMG_044818.jpg

No matter how much I dab I can't get that smile down lol

No doubt. Feeling like fat Jonah Hill would be awesome...:Rasta:

Yeah Buddy!

can't wait till next week as I will plan on drying it all and blasting the whole trim run. This next time no ice water wax. It gave me a good half ounce as well as a half of the BHO

Damn dude. An ounce of high octane hash? that's a fookin win I don't care how you cut it. :adore:

I'm an ice water guy and sooo pleased with the results on my sparse trim runs. This time around I'm setting aside all the popcorn and a couple ounces of bud just for a top-grade fresh frozen water run. I actually had some concentrate the other day that was described as shatter. We vaporized it on a titanium nail heated by an e-nail attached to my picklehead Tim Archer bubbler. Man...pummeled my brain. The early heady buzz was awesome and the stoney high that settled in shortly after was relaxing. Too much so, but live and learn. 2-3 good rips inside 10 minutes and I was melting.

you doing only the single pass through? If so, you might consider drying out the stock and running a second pass; will prob pick up a third to half again on yield...just a suggestion.

Damn dude. An ounce of high octane hash? that's a fookin win I don't care how you cut it. :adore:

I'm an ice water guy and sooo pleased with the results on my sparse trim runs. This time around I'm setting aside all the popcorn and a couple ounces of bud just for a top-grade fresh frozen water run. I actually had some concentrate the other day that was described as shatter. We vaporized it on a titanium nail heated by an e-nail attached to my picklehead Tim Archer bubbler. Man...pummeled my brain. The early heady buzz was awesome and the stoney high that settled in shortly after was relaxing. Too much so, but live and learn. 2-3 good rips inside 10 minutes and I was melting.
Thanks GOV!
Yeah that will do it lol. I take a toke or two of the cheapo vape pen and Im nice, a dab and I'm stoned, two dabs and I'm comatose haha

you doing only the single pass through? If so, you might consider drying out the stock and running a second pass; will prob pick up a third to half again on yield...just a suggestion.

Are you talking about drying out the material out of the blast tube? Then repack t and blast it again? OR were you mentioning to GOV to wash it more than once?

I do like to run the ice water wax aka full melt aka bubble hash at least twice. Even though it starts getting a green tint to it there is still medicinal value and worst case you could cook with it. I smoke it on top of my pipe loads.
sWeetP and I just got done trimming down one of the 4 #3s. Ill take down some BIG tops tonight but won't be trimming much tomorrow as its time to head out into the sticks and check on the "Weed Patch" I mention the #3 harvest as I am trying to see how big of a patty the whole tray will provide. I am and will completely dry all of the trim and pass on freezing any this time.
The nice thing about how my rotation is designed I get at least two harvest every 30 days so I guess one can be for the bags and one for the bottles.
I was told the TH Seeds "Akorn" AKA Snowbud and our Delicious Seeds "Cotton Candy" plants are thriving and showing "Hybrid Vigor" can't wait to see and possibly show. Still up in the air if it'll be Kosher to do so.

I'll ask the cap'n as I know he's a tech guru but do you think its any riskier to take pics off of a smart phone vs my 12 year old Nikon Dig? Im worried that with the phone having GPS that somehow someone could get some type of data off of the pics that could provide the coordinates. Security is paramount so the pics prob won't happen.

Thanks GOV!
Yeah that will do it lol. I take a toke or two of the cheapo vape pen and Im nice, a dab and I'm stoned, two dabs and I'm comatose haha

Are you talking about drying out the material out of the blast tube? Then repack t and blast it again? OR were you mentioning to GOV to wash it more than once?

I do like to run the ice water wax aka full melt aka bubble hash at least twice. Even though it starts getting a green tint to it there is still medicinal value and worst case you could cook with it. I smoke it on top of my pipe loads.
sWeetP and I just got done trimming down one of the 4 #3s. Ill take down some BIG tops tonight but won't be trimming much tomorrow as its time to head out into the sticks and check on the "Weed Patch" I mention the #3 harvest as I am trying to see how big of a patty the whole tray will provide. I am and will completely dry all of the trim and pass on freezing any this time.
The nice thing about how my rotation is designed I get at least two harvest every 30 days so I guess one can be for the bags and one for the bottles.
I was told the TH Seeds "Akorn" AKA Snowbud and our Delicious Seeds "Cotton Candy" plants are thriving and showing "Hybrid Vigor" can't wait to see and possibly show. Still up in the air if it'll be Kosher to do so.

I'll ask the cap'n as I know he's a tech guru but do you think its any riskier to take pics off of a smart phone vs my 12 year old Nikon Dig? Im worried that with the phone having GPS that somehow someone could get some type of data off of the pics that could provide the coordinates. Security is paramount so the pics prob won't happen.

Yeah, I was talking about repacking and blasting again...the thing to remember on pics is that even cameras leave a digital sig that can be traced back to the origin, same with phone cameras. But w/cameras if you never registered the warranty there's no real way to know who owns it where as a phone that becomes slightly more difficult to conceal unless you're doing the Son's of Anarchy "burner" thing, lol :)

Back
Top Bottom