Method 420-s1ing gets waxy

the last run turned out well and the hash looked less green than the previous "Green" run
try to put few pics of what looked like little baby turds haha
I must have blown it and deleted the card.
I've still gotta a lot to learn extraction wise but am super excited to get there
As for my problems since the first run I think it has been using material thats too old.
do ya'll think the old fresh frozen in the freezer could be dried and blasted bho style

Yes you can take it out and dry it, just be careful/watch closely for rot and such as it possibly will be water logged as it thaws. When freezing fresh a lot of water particles end up being frozen with it also. You can also just make your bubble (quality doesn't really matter here) and then crumble it up and load that along with new dried trim in your blasting tube for a BHO run. You'll get way more bang for your buck in quantity of final product and amount of butane and time needed vs the same if it was all trim. I don't know that you need to dry it for a butane run, I've never done butane with fresh frozen, but I would think the only problem would be just being careful to not pack it to tight...and of course you once again wouldn't be able to do as much volume in the tube vs dried also.

do ya'll think the old fresh frozen in the freezer could be dried and blasted bho style

I'm sure it would be fine s1ing. You might even consider making some Green Dragon or doing a QWISO wash on it while frozen. I've heard of both as working alternatives to making bubble hash with bags and ice.

is the bubble hash easier on the heart??

I'm starting to find out that the bho,really gets my heart racing, does not effect,as much when i smoke,or eat it.(weed)

I can double my heart rate,with just a few dabs

so I ordered the extraction tubes, i got the model with three tubes and a rack to hold them in place.
Next I need the butane and I really want to get the 5 gallon van chamber and 3 cfm vacuum pump
a case or three of take and Im ready to give it a go
hopefully in a week or two Ill have some data and pics
Hope all ya'll are having a nice Easter/4-20
Keep it green unless your making wax haha

so I ordered the extraction tubes, i got the model with three tubes and a rack to hold them in place.
Next I need the butane and I really want to get the 5 gallon van chamber and 3 cfm vacuum pump

Harbor Freight has a 2.5 for $99 & a 3.0 for $149 and has a 25% off one item Easter Sunday only coupon available at the register or printable online at their site.

Thanks for the info JAM

I picked up a set of extraction tubes and ordered a five gallon vacuum chamber and a 3 CFU vacuum pump.
I also ordered 48 cans of 99.95% pure butane. I saw an ad for organic type fuel for making BHO but I know nothing about it or if its needed

As soon as the rest of my stuff arrives the fun will begin :)
DSCN93181.JPG

Thanks for the info JAM

I picked up a set of extraction tubes and ordered a five gallon vacuum chamber and a 3 CFU vacuum pump.
I also ordered 48 cans of 99.95% pure butane. I saw an ad for organic type fuel for making BHO but I know nothing about it or if its needed

As soon as the rest of my stuff arrives the fun will begin :)
<pic was here>

That looks like regular PVC to me ... does it state what kind of material it is made from ? I ask this, because butane (a solvent) will not be friendly to PVC. And you probably dont want PVC in your end-product.

Be careful my friend. I know you're a clever man, so I have confidence you will be fine. Just make safety the first priority. Too many stories of people getting hurt making BHO.

just be careful man :high-five:

What he said!

hehe just noticed the SNES cartridges sitting there. :rofl:

What he said ^^ ...all of it. I hope you chronicle the process too. Video or pics, either one would be appreciated man.

++reps
Lol, I was actually thinking of doing a run of QWISO today but am still having difficulty figuring out this inexpensive camera I bought last Feb. Heck, didn't even use it for pics 'till the other day when I finally put the dvd that came w/it in...lol, now even more confused! Apparently I can use it for vids also, but I'm skeptical. Prob will ask my son's friend to figure that one out as I'm actually trying out the Cap'ns & S1ing's top feed simple hydro method now. I am camera happy currently though, so we'll see.

Today I felt like experimenting .. I had about a coffee filter full of stalks ... I mixed that up with alcohol, stirred and pounded the crap out of it, and evaporated off the alcohol. As expected, there is a lot more chlorophyll in the product, but I wanted to know what all the fuss is about.

I ended up with 0.8 grams of fine product .. and I still have some of the alcohol mixture in the freezer .. checking what winterizing is all about.

Moral of the story: save those stalks.

Back
Top Bottom