MG deficiency or what?

Tyrion R

Hi,

This plant in hydro, flowering about 5th week.
Ppm is 1500, ph is 5.85.

I have been observing this like in last 1 week. I added CalMg one week ago but it didn't work.

I looked through pictures on pictorial but still I'm not sure.

Please help :thanks:

20160602_115625.jpg

20160602_115614.jpg

That looks like classic spider mites. Check under the leave for black specks, might need a loupe to see them.
Thank you Dan. It was helpful. I checked for solutions on forums, saw Calibuzz 's thread over spider mites and many others. I decided to go for neem oil solution. I can easily buy neem oil today, for all other products I have to wait for 3-4 days which might be too late.
People say I have to spray right before dark cycle begins, would it be harmful to use it in middle of light cycle?

Thank you Dan. It was helpful. I checked for solutions on forums, saw Calibuzz 's thread over spider mites and many others. I decided to go for neem oil solution. I can easily buy neem oil today, for all other products I have to wait for 3-4 days which might be too late.
People say I have to spray right before dark cycle begins, would it be harmful to use it in middle of light cycle?

It's not recommended because the oil will stay on the leaves and magnify the light causing burns.

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom