MI-grower At It Again In Another DIY Setup

I've had a 3 node plant before, I've seen a few online as well. Just one of the neat and harmless mutations of a plant.
They are looking good and healthy, good job on the LST.
Things get busy with life sometimes, you do you, we will be here.
How have you been bro? This is my 1st 3 node plant and I haven't seen one before.. (I just hope its a female {fingers crossed}). I still plan on starting to flower beginning April 1st.

I got a promotion at work so things have been hectic to say the least. I just love when I get home I can relax and watch my babies grow and hopefully enjoy the fruits of my labor..

Have a good one bro and as always Much Love from the Glove.

How have you been bro? This is my 1st 3 node plant and I haven't seen one before.. (I just hope its a female {fingers crossed}). I still plan on starting to flower beginning April 1st.

I got a promotion at work so things have been hectic to say the least. I just love when I get home I can relax and watch my babies grow and hopefully enjoy the fruits of my labor..

Have a good one bro and as always Much Love from the Glove.
Ah I've been doing alright, I'm not dying so I'm not complaining haha. How about yourself?

Oh those are regular photos? I likely read that back at the start of the journal, I have a hard time remembering everyone's specifics once I get so many journal subscriptions going haha let's hope for a girl either way!

Also just wanted to note, in the last pictures I noticed it looks like the back left plant is pushed up against the wall and leaves are touching it? If not, disregard, but you should pull it out some if so, the moisture on the leaves when up against something is a good place for mold or other nasties to grow.

I also see you managed to get some river rock under the pots, good stuff.

Congrats on the promotion bud! What line of work are you in? If you don't mind me asking asking that is.

I have an update this evening. I am posting photos and then will explain those pics because 420 does not want to post the potos as I add them.

20210401_165050.jpg

20210401_164755.jpg

20210401_163711.jpg

20210401_163641.jpg

20210401_162510.jpg

20210401_162435.jpg

20210401_161820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom