Michael Phelps bong hit

curlybud

First off, if anyone here deserves to take a bong hit, it's him. I mean, EIGHT gold medals .. WOW! And with all the training he's been doing... sleep, swim, eat, swim, swim, eat, sleep, etc... let the dude take a frickin bong hit :grinjoint::grinjoint:

now, that being said, what the heck is this bong he's smoking - anyone know? Seems to have a flame in the middle.. never seen one of these, but damn well want to get my hand one one now

Michael Phelps Caught Hitting The Bong
:roorrip:

Funny. I agree with everyone above, he deserves it. Im amused by the fact that cannabis is listed as a 'performance enhancing drug' in the Olympic rulebook. Yeah, Im really more coordinated when Im baked...

Nope,
home of the GameCocks

South Carolina state capital

It was on November 6, weeks after his Beijing triumph, that 23-year-old Phelps surprised students at the University Of South Carolina in Columbia by showing up unannounced at a house party.

He was visiting Jordan Matthews, a girl he was secretly seeing who was a student there.

Funny. I agree with everyone above, he deserves it. Im amused by the fact that cannabis is listed as a 'performance enhancing drug' in the Olympic rulebook. Yeah, Im really more coordinated when Im baked...

haha true. however it is fun enhancing. playing sports high is so fun. you get in 'the zone' and cant leave, its awesome.

He um, broke the law dude. He needs to apologize it's in his best interest. To let a picture get out is terribly negligent. Nothing is even cool about the picture other than he's smoking a bong. lol. Seriously though you've got to be kidding that he should get rid of all his endorsements? That's his money man, his way of living. So he should just get out of making millions for him and his family, to say that weed is harmless? Cowardly lol.

I do not disagree with you, the laws are rediculous it should be legal. If you think that it's important that Michael Phelps comes out and says that weed is safe and good, your in another world. This guys making millions from endorsements, his way of living for him and his family. He's supposed to throw that all away why?

I think everyone should calm down about it because if weed did get legalized i would bet money that so many famous people that we look up to smokes, just becuase he got a picture taken he should not have everything taken away from him. He could break every record and just because he smokes they want to take it away from him, thats messed up....

Yes, it is. It's terrible just because of something like that. Like you said PLENTY of famous people smoke, that's known to many. They're people like everyone else, sometimes they don't have time for it though. Unless it's snoop dogg who would take time away to smoke. There's always times NFL players and different celebrities get busted having weed. It's like the one NBA player said that all the basketball players smoke. It's true but it's really not helping anything to do that. To them it doesn't mean they have to legalize, it means they have more people to clean up or jail. It really doesn't help just coming out and saying "Yeah we all smoke weed." There has to be more to it, if everyone admitted to it, it would help maybe.

Also the difference between Phelps and other sports figures/celebrities is that he's getting all of his money through endorsements. No one really cares for swimming as much of a fan following, the summer olympics come around every 4 years. While these other players and celebrities are under contract for all these other things including endorsements. He's really only getting endorsements.

His top 4 sponsers have come out in support.....

Swiss watchmaker Omega termed Phelps' actions a private matter and "nonissue."

Swim wear manufacturer Speedo called the 23-year-old American a "valued member of the Speedo team."

Sports performance beverage PureSport's maker, said Monday that it stands by him

Hilton Hotels Corp has expressed their support

Back
Top Bottom