michigan grown strains

zacmac

Hello everyone, so far everyone has been pretty helpful, i have a quick question for anyone who grows outdoor in michigan. Other than just a indica; are there so certain strains that will do better towards this climate? I grew 6 ak47 and 6 white widow this last season with moderate results, (avg. 12oz.) a plant. Nothing ground breaking but it was fun and basically free. Im looking to do 4 strains this year. Any advise will be most appreciated. Last year was my first legal grow and it was WAY better than having to hide and sneak. Thanks again for all the help

peace

Welcome to :420: Zacmac. If you will Google "seedfinder" your first hit should give you a website that lists thousands of strains and which areas of the world they are best suited for. It is a bit convoluted like this site, but mega info. Good luck and :welcome:

Check out our :420: sponsors. I just ordered from Herbies, very happy with them so far.

Sponsors : 42 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

Thanks for the advice!!! Ever since you recommended them my orders come thru with NO PROBLEMS ! I ordered the sweet seed outdoor mix (10 females) $55.00 ! plus a few freebies. Going to start a journal in the next few days. I absolutely love this site. The journal is an outstanding idea an help aid. My hoophouse is finished my soil is set an my seeds are sprung from the shell!!! Cant wait!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom