Micro Grow, 12/12 how long should this take?

Mrvinc911

Alright, so I love micro grow plants for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't need a filter to keep the smell down or maybe because they're faster to grow I'm unsure but I just like to grow them.

CIMG10421.JPG

CIMG1041.JPG

They are on 12/12 lighting with (x4) 23W CFLs Warm lights, it's been growing for about a week almost 2 I don't remember, but how long should this take since it's a micro plant? Also it's from a bag seed...

Look up the strain flowering time. Then you may want to add a couple weeks to that to be conservative, from whenever you start flowering.
Edit- maybe you edited your post after, anyway I didn't see that info. There's no real solid answer- it will take as long to flower as any other size plant of the same strain. If it's an indica then 'roughly' 9 weeks or so but they vary all the time for me.
Edit again- I see that Antics just posted the exact same thing...

Well one of the reasons I can't grow reg. plants is because the grow box gets too hot with CFLs, I want to switch to LEDs but that seems to be out of my budget. So I plant to make my own LED panel but until then I'm sticking with micro grow plants.

better update the ventilation if it gets to hot and if your running 4 cfls one led pennel is not going to lower the temps xD prop going to be a lttl hotter �� so beter ventilation is key ��
I didn't water the plant for 2 days and the plant ended up dying. Now I have a bigger growbox that's doing a lot better. with a normal size plant.

It looks indica dominant so you have to figure 8-10 weeks for flowering plus with 12/12 from seed you need to keep in mind the plants will veg regardless of light schedule for 2-3 weeks then they start to flower. I ran 12/12 from seed before i like micro growing too infact i still do but i changed how i do it now. Instead of running 12/12 from seed i set up a second chamber so I can take clones but i still keep my plants small by restricting root space and doing some lst. If you want you can come check out my grow the link is in my signature maybe you will get some ideas. Take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom