How long? Plus tips?

Spo0kyLV

420 Member
Candy kush autos
they are taking their sweet time, flowering under 12/12 since early september 300w mars hydro +another super cheap ebay led light :D
ik ik 12/12 for autos is not optimal, but i`m affraid to put the back on 20/4 since my last grow reveged after that :D

So, how old these flowers look (how far off am i from good plants)? Is that one plant turning brown cause its maturing faster or is it too close to light? And since i`m growing it in cold attic and in couple weeks it probably gonna get colder in grow room, i just want to know how much longer will i have to keep it warm? :p

There looking really nice. It’s hard to tell about how long without a microscope. I’d say 3-4 weeks. And they will turn colors in colder temperatures.

There looking really nice. It’s hard to tell about how long without a microscope. I’d say 3-4 weeks. And they will turn colors in colder temperatures.

i dont know how cold it gets during day, but i`d say about 14-15c when light turn on, it quikly heats up to around 22-25c. Does it affect thc if tips turn brown`ish?

Yeah get job! Just popping on to comment in the temp thing.

So when the lights are on and photosynthesis is happening you want it reasonably warm. That said light and temps break down the THC which is built up at night.

If the night temps are low you get more colors if the strain does that.

You were complaining about slow growth which is commonly temps and humidity.

Try to follow loosely these guidelines for the temps and humidity.

Back
Top Bottom