Microscope questions

Hashassinz

I just bought a microscope that goes to 100x. Since I am getting a lot better at growing now. So first time I used it today and noticed every part of my plants has trichomes on it. Even every fan leaf on the hole plant and yes I spent like 10 hours looking at each leaf on one of my small plants. Now I am confused cause I thought only buds had trichomes on them. So my question is are the trichomes on fan leaves just weaker versions of the ones closer to the buds and sugar leaves. If someone could explain. Like if I rolled a huge blunt of just leaves would I get the same effect or would they have different medical effects instead of the high. Not that I really need to smoke leaves or interested in doing so just wondering. Thanks for any input. :Namaste:

Hey Hashassinz sounds like you got a sweet microscope :good job: its normal to have trichomes on the fan leave thats all good stuff to keep all that left over trim you can make RSO oil Hash better and a lot more keep all that i would not smoke it would taste to green and not a lot of trichomes rather keep the trim to make hash then smoke that :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom