Mike's Soil - Bag Seed Grow Journal 2011

after trimming pictures; I discovered some polyps on the clone that I didn't see on the mother plant what is it? help please I can cut them off

IMAG01476.jpg
IMAG01484.jpg
IMAG01495.jpg
IMAG01516.jpg
IMAG01525.jpg
IMAG01544.jpg

Nice Pics, she's looking gorgeous!! Glad ur back, was worried now that the orchestra finally showed up...the conductor had gone AWOL.

Cheers,
John

John was gone for the intermission but the music was too sweet. My caretaker was awesome I will have to trust him in the future have to look for a job after all. any ideas on the polyps?

I'm not sure what you mean by "polyps." If you're talking about the 3d pic down on the last set you posted, those three seed like things in clear definition...looks like a bud site to me. If its the two blurry things off to the left in the same pic...i couldn't make that out. I'd check with those two guys that checked in last week (although, one's getting ready for his honeymoon) & the other's getting ready to be running for member of the month (sorry Shag, was gonna toss a coin, then decided since you're gonna be gone anyways...you can wait 'till October to run) so it might take a 'lil for a "knowledgebal" reply. In the meantime I'll give it a shot, but seriously, consider the source.

Clones act differently than from seed plants. From seed is harder to manipulate the "giant" one cola kind of growth. I believe this has to do with the maturing of the plant & the "stretch" when forcing flowering (at least indoors.) You'll find quite often from seed 1 or 2 calyxes @ the internodes that never really "bud up" for lack of a better way to put it.

However, a clone is usually taken either to determine sex or after knowing the sex & regardless is almost always already "mature." 420fied has a lot of dynamite threads one of which is doing a monster SOG grow from clones he put straight into 12/12 after rooting and hardening & got amazing results in 10
weeks flowering time. My "guess" is that since the "maturing" phase of "vegging" has already taken place, as long as you control "stretch" through any one of a variety of means, its easier for the clones bud sites to connect, spiral, etc to form those massive colas.

But I'm serious when I mention "guess" lol. I wouldn't snip 'em unless I'm missing something from the pics or one of 'em other two tell you too...at least not yet.

Sorry for not being much help,
John

so...whats up with the pink flowers...any idea what the strain is.....i put some bag seed in the ground and got a female like that one

No clue guess we will find out together. I got a little bit curious of the smoke quality so I took some of the buds from the plant yesterday they haven't fully dried yet smoke quality is alright from my water bong. But it could also be from that bit of kief that I pulled from my space case that did the trick but ;). pics of the stash below. BTW definitely not ready but is very promising.

Edit: most likely is the kief I dusted on top from my last bag.

IMAG000113.jpg
IMAG000219.jpg

looking real good...how long have they been in flower now....think they will be ready to cut by oct...my bag seed is sativa....been in the ground since april...started inside in march...8ft and still streching....got them tied down...i did'nt know they would get this tall...did'nt even know they were sat. until i join this site...oh well ,with all the info i got from this site,i am ready for next year...i used no nutes...just started in mg and put them in the ground...i hope i can cut the 1st part of oct...i doubt it though...i got flowers but no trichomes.....peace

Looking for immediate feedback

I have to sell my house cause I lost my job (not pot related) How long is she from being finished (the Big Mama)?

Thanks in advance
Mike

Sorry to hear that Mike, hang in there. I would guess another 3-4 weeks; but, its real hard to tell from pics. Are the calyxes swelling up and frosting over & do you have a magnifying glass to check out the color of your triches, that might give you a better idea.

Don't worry jamthe I have another offer in hand but in a different location and cannot keep the house. Yeah it looks like it will be another 3-4 weeks before optimal conditions for harvest I have to find new housing for them temporarily for them. I definitely will not be able to post more updates for the foreseeable future.

this grow is dead I have given my plants to my neighbor and put my house up I start my new job next week maybe I return in the future thank you all for your assistance

Good luck Mike & thx for what you were able to share w/ us; it was appreciated & hope to see you again in the future.

Cheers,
John

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry you couldn't finish it and good luck with your new job!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom