Mile High Cleaner - How Much Isopropyl Alcohol, ISO, Does It Take For One Cleaning?

Mile HIGH Cleaner

How much does it take to clean once?
First person to answer this correctly will win a $25 credit at Mile HIGH Cleaner. There is a specific amount that has nothing to do with size.
Post your answer if you think you know. It is just for fun.

black-back-gound.png

"Evaporation should be minimized as the Vapor contributes to 1 million deaths per year. Cost $$$"
I pulled this from your faqs page on your web site..
Yes, ISO is a VOC, (Volatile Organic Compound) and VOC's mix with the nitrogen in the air and form Ground Level Ozone. ISO is considered a Major Contributor to Ground Level Ozone. GLO has been linked to a million deaths per year.
(gasoline being the #1 contributor but both Gasoline and ISO are made from fossil fuels)

"Evaporation should be minimized as the Vapor contributes to 1 million deaths per year. Cost $$$"
I pulled this from your faqs page on your web site...If you will lie about ISO vapors killing 1 million people a year then what else are lies...
Think again

Tons of the stuff is used all over the world daily - and where does it end up? Down the sink and just magically 'away'?
ISO, as well as being a deadly poison, is a VOC which pollutes the atmoshphere and contributes to climate change, never mind spillage or negligent disposal into our waterways

In that respect, I don't think it's 'lies...' to say that ISO is a VOC that 'contributes' to global deaths
Of course, if you want to count for yourself and tell me the actual number, I'll happily stand corrected

There are plenty of other VOCs such as paint, white spirit, refrigerants, solvents and even tobacco, but alternatives have gradually been found for most applications which are far less harmful - Mile High Cleaner aims to reduce the impact of one small sector so can only ever be a good thing, whatever the numbers are

Think again

Tons of the stuff is used all over the world daily - and where does it end up? Down the sink and just magically 'away'?
ISO, as well as being a deadly poison, is a VOC which pollutes the atmoshphere and contributes to climate change, never mind spillage or negligent disposal into our waterways

In that respect, I don't think it's 'lies...' to say that ISO is a VOC that 'contributes' to global deaths
Of course, if you want to count for yourself and tell me the actual number, I'll happily stand corrected

There are plenty of other VOCs such as paint, white spirit, refrigerants, solvents and even tobacco, but alternatives have gradually been found for most applications which are far less harmful - Mile High Cleaner aims to reduce the impact of one small sector so can only ever be a good thing, whatever the numbers are
Yes, There are many things that are dumped down the sewer that not only kill the organisms that start the breakdown of the waste but also cause further environmental damage. The actual impact is not known because cannabis is illegal and the EPA will not even look at the problem until it is legal. Its the government...they will take decades and issue a 900 page report saying you should not Dump Fossil fuel based chemicals down the drain like it already says on the MSDS
iso 5.PNG

Though a good guess, that is way more than it takes to clean one time. Keep in mind, this is printed right on the bottle of ISO. This is 'Lawyer Speak' for "we know it is toxic but we don't want to get sued like Asbestos or RoundUp yet we don't want to frighten you into buying something else"

20190920_152652 (2).jpg
OK, second guess - approximately 59.1471ml :cool:

How much does it take to clean once?
First person to answer this correctly will win a $25 credit at Mile HIGH Cleaner. There is a specific amount that has nothing to do with size.
Post your answer if you think you know. It is just for fun.

black-back-gound.png
A Doctor, nurse, or paramedic would know that a single use of ISO to clean consist of ONE DROP on a swab before your yearly flu shot. ISO is made from fossil fuels and is known to be toxic (it even says so on the label). Minimal exposure to a drop is a calculated risk to ensure germs do not get a free ride into your body while getting a flu shot. Cleaning a bong once releases the equivalent of 3000 "single use" wipes. I thought we were trying to get away from fossil fuels...
IMG_2266.JPG

A Doctor, nurse, or paramedic would know that a single use of ISO to clean consist of ONE DROP on a swab before your yearly flu shot. ISO is made from fossil fuels and is known to be toxic (it even says so on the label). Minimal exposure to a drop is a calculated risk to ensure germs do not get a free ride into your body while getting a flu shot. Cleaning a bong once releases the equivalent of 3000 "single use" wipes. I thought we were trying to get away from fossil fuels...
IMG_2266.JPG
Thanks for the info but I don’t use a bong/ water pipe. Just my trusty antique 1 hitter and dugout. Saves a lot more bud than loading a big bowl. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom