Mile High Cleaner - How Much Isopropyl Alcohol, ISO, Does It Take For One Cleaning?

Next week I take the unpopular position that
ISO is...by far... the most expensive cleaner you own!
Depends how big you drops are - my 5ml pipette gives about 16 drops/ml
And how many ml there are in a US fl oz; don't ask me about cups and gallons lol
I measured and got 60ml ish which is about 2 fl oz
Yes viscosity makes a difference but you are amazingly accurate for having measured it yourself

You are a grower, correct? You may benefit from using Mile HIGH Cleaner on your trim scissors.
PharmaCann, also known as LivWell just purchased 45 gallons of MHC to use in their Denver Grow delivering tomorrow. If you are familiar with GreenBroz trimmers or Tom's Tumble trimmers, both private label our formula as their cleaner as have 9 other companies. Voted Best bong cleaner of the year and Sustainable product of the year.

One ml is about 15 drops. You were tied for the closest at 30 drops.
Is your Antique one hitter the aluminum 'Bat' with the 3 rings arounds it with the wooden, slide open dugout? Like the first "Discreet Toker" made?
No mine is the one that looks like a cigarette. I never seen that bat but it’s the wooden one with the slide on top. It works as good today as the first day I bought it. CL🍀

You are a grower, correct? You may benefit from using Mile HIGH Cleaner on your trim scissors.
PharmaCann, also known as LivWell just purchased 45 gallons of MHC to use in their Denver Grow delivering tomorrow. If you are familiar with GreenBroz trimmers or Tom's Tumble trimmers, both private label our formula as their cleaner as have 9 other companies. Voted Best bong cleaner of the year and Sustainable product of the year.
Way to go @Mile HIGH Cleaner that’s impressive and I salute you for being Sustainable. It should be a law that anything that can be should be. Also you are correct that I’m a grower although novice at best.CL🍀

Way to go @Mile HIGH Cleaner that’s impressive and I salute you for being Sustainable. It should be a law that anything that can be should be. Also you are correct that I’m a grower although novice at best.CL🍀
Thank you for the kind words and I agree about sustainability. I recall that 'cigarette' one hitter. 3 consecutive hits and it is hot to handle. Good thing pot is so potent now one hit is all that is needed.
I bet the paint is probably pretty worn off that thing by now. I would be happy to extend you the $25 credit as closest guess. It wont cover shipping but the 8oz jug would last a hand trimmer through a 12 plant grow season saving at least a 32oz bottle of ISO or more. It will also extend the life of the shears. I will even include the 2 brushes needed to clean that cigarette.

Shipping is 7.95 with free shipping on orders over $25.
The code for the $25 credit is WINNER
It is good for 3 uses so anyone following this thread can use it but it expires on Tuesday

How much does it take to clean once?
First person to answer this correctly will win a $25 credit at Mile HIGH Cleaner. There is a specific amount that has nothing to do with size.
Post your answer if you think you know. It is just for fun.

black-back-gound.png
Just a squirt

As much as it takes.
One drop cleans your arm before your yearly flu shot. The Government is trying to limit use because ISO is made from Fossil Fuels
IMG_2268.JPG
It is also a VOC and is considered a Major Contributor to Ground level ozone which kills one million yearly. Here is the Hazardous substance fact sheet on ISO. There is a lot more info out there about the issues with ISO https://www.nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1076.pdf

here is an alternative idea.

Back
Top Bottom