Milky pistils

tav

i just filpped to 12/12 and flowering on 11/1/23 and im looking at my pistils and there white on my buds/flowers and i'm at 3 plus weeks. i was useing tiger bloom and started useing big bloom. question was for my milky pistils what can i expect next?

Just as @Phytoplankton mentioned they will continue to develop and grow until they eventually are ready for harvest. It is easiest to determine this with a jeweler’s loupe and looking at the trichomes looking for mostly cloudy and amber in color.

Do you have any pictures you could share?

Just as @Phytoplankton mentioned they will continue to develop and grow until they eventually are ready for harvest. It is easiest to determine this with a jeweler’s loupe and looking at the trichomes looking for mostly cloudy and amber in color.

I can but don't know how close to can get.

I can but don't know how close to can get.
@tav, stand or sit so the camera or phone is about 3 feet away from the plant. Then move a bit closer, about 2 feet and then move in more. After the 3rd photo look at all of them. If they are fuzzy looking because you moved or the camera is out of focus delete that one and take another to replace it. Eventually you will have 3 decent looking photos each from a certain distance from the plant. Then pick one and upload it to your gallery and then insert it from your gallery into the message.

Who knows, you might end up enjoying the small amount of time spent looking and sorting the photos looking for a good one.

i was useing tiger bloom and started useing big bloom.
Follow the schedule and keep feeding the plant using the flowering schedule. Build up healthy and heavy buds.

question was for my milky pistils what can i expect next?
As to what to expect next, well, more of the same.

The next 6 weeks will be more white or cream colored stigma/pistils forming and the older ones turning reddish or brown. Towards the end the buds will produce fewer white stigma and the ones it does produce will start to turn red or brown sooner.

i just filpped to 12/12 and flowering on 11/1/23 and im looking at my pistils and there white on my buds/flowers and i'm at 3 plus weeks.
:)You have lost count. If the flip was on 11/1 and yesterday was 11/20 then the plant will be at only 3 weeks tomorrow, 11/22.;).

All the above is true unless the pistils are pollinated , though i'm confused ( or maybe to stoned 😏 ) with just flipped 12/12 & flowering 11/1 ??take care & peace to all✌️

@tav, stand or sit so the camera or phone is about 3 feet away from the plant. Then move a bit closer, about 2 feet and then move in more. After the 3rd photo look at all of them. If they are fuzzy looking because you moved or the camera is out of focus delete that one and take another to replace it. Eventually you will have 3 decent looking photos each from a certain distance from the plant. Then pick one and upload it to your gallery and then insert it from your gallery into the message.

Who knows, you might end up enjoying the small amount of time spent looking and sorting the photos looking for a good one.

20231119_105647.jpg

Bad photo..sorry...try again
Follow the schedule and keep feeding the plant using the flowering schedule. Build up healthy and heavy buds.

As to what to expect next, well, more of the same.

The next 6 weeks will be more white or cream colored stigma/pistils forming and the older ones turning reddish or brown. Towards the end the buds will produce fewer white stigma and the ones it does produce will start to turn red or brown sooner.

:)You have lost count. If the flip was on 11/1 and yesterday was 11/20 then the plant will be at only 3 weeks tomorrow, 11/22.;).
Rapidly counting across the calendar

Too close to the front bud. Camera could not focus on it. But, the ones in the background were within the focus distance so they look better.

Better pic I hope.

20231121_111957.jpg
Still a bit out of focus but it is giving a good idea of what you are seeing when you look into your tent. Looking healthy and well on its way even with many weeks to go.

Back
Top Bottom