Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Looking at my veg tent,,, going to be 3 weeks before I'll have any cuts....... The girls just aren't big enough cept to 'maybe' get 1-2 cuts apiece... I have 9 strains.... I need afew cuts for continuing the strains... And that's one that you NEED to try. Them Puppies I have are a screamer. You do want 2-3 of them. A great plant you'll enjoy........... But it's going to be close. Looks like you got a harvest coming down what next week-12 days? But don't matter,,, can't cut what ain't there,,, is you know what I mean. I have afew going from seed and they tend to have less branch structure,,, which means fewer clones to be able to take....We'll talk and get it together.

Keepem Gr5een

Oh BTW,,, I'm thinking about going up to Stoney Girls for a cut or two., I have to say,,, he's been growing his plants outdoors here in Portland Area for 20-25 years and they are WELL acclimated to the early rains here.......... A great outdoor plant that finishes by Oct 1st... I'll talk before I go... I think @lazyfish wants acouple. You might. I just don't trust him as far as mites or PM. Hey, any cuts I have to give,, I treat as my own and are treated for problems before they leave here....... But you should ALWAYS treat every clone you have coming in as if it IS infected with something???????????

Take it easy and don't hurry your flower room.... like said going to be a extra week-10 days before cuts go in cloner.... But I got ya covered for 9-12 cuts... GL and Keepem Green

Thanks NCW, first two are going down a week from Monday or 8 days, (ran 56 days from flip), Breath Works are 10 week or 70 days, so they will have the whole tent for two weeks. Therefore, I'm three weeks from having any space for use sound like our timing is good. I need to stop by soon, I'll call you tomorrow and see what your doing. Here are a few shots from tonight. Flowers are looking good but still need to swell a bit more. Venom is starting to look like a little like large strawberrys.

Breath looks nice but are still 3, weeks out and are still smaller but starting to fill out.

Cheers.

Ok, few lights out shots, I'll pull one plant (Venom) week from tomorrow. Then another Venom next Monday. Breath Works will fall one week at a time as well. So, one plant each week starting next Monday.

Cheers

You want to run the open lamps and get that close to them. You should get acouple of these. They defuse the ho spot and let you get lights closer to the plants without frying them. I use them.
Todays wasn't a good one here. My heads like a football. And Miss J is running alittle fever so I'm making her stay in bed......... We'll talk soon. I'll take a good look in a week and should have some clones..........

GL and Keepem Green

Wateted tonight, straight tap, ph over 8, who cares. Late flower is very acidic. Breath looks to purple nicely.

Venom looks nice but leafs still quite green.

Cheers

Plants are looking good.

I have 4 or 5 plants that got too big for my veg tent, so I took a cut or two and started them flowering. So far I have a Red lickertease, Critical Senise Star, Purple Envy, Gelato, and a Swiss Skunk so far. Tomorrow or the next, I can get ya acouple of these Puppies and a pink sherbert. I flower my plants small so I don't do the overhead most of the time. And most of thee are from seed. So isn't alot of lower side branching there period. Lucky if I get 2 cuts per plant. I, as a rule, get 99% return on the clones. I'll have about 8-9 clones it looks like. Going to be a variety. And most of these plants, like said are from seed so I have no idea how they will behave... But fixxing to find out... Now my veg tent looks empty.......
But I know the flower room is fixxing to empty out in the next few weeks. So all's good and right on time here.

GL and Keepem Green

Plants are looking good.

I have 4 or 5 plants that got too big for my veg tent, so I took a cut or two and started them flowering. So far I have a Red lickertease, Critical Senise Star, Purple Envy, Gelato, and a Swiss Skunk so far. Tomorrow or the next, I can get ya acouple of these Puppies and a pink sherbert. I flower my plants small so I don't do the overhead most of the time. And most of thee are from seed. So isn't alot of lower side branching there period. Lucky if I get 2 cuts per plant. I, as a rule, get 99% return on the clones. I'll have about 8-9 clones it looks like. Going to be a variety. And most of these plants, like said are from seed so I have no idea how they will behave... But fixxing to find out... Now my veg tent looks empty.......
But I know the flower room is fixxing to empty out in the next few weeks. So all's good and right on time here.

GL and Keepem Green

Awesome, sound great. Monday starts the first pull. Getting ready to start the work week, glad I'm only working 3, days this week.

Cheers

Ok, quite close. Venom OG at day 53 of 56. Well one plant at day 56.

Purp flowers at day 53/70.

Few more OG

Cheers

Don't rush... These don't even have roots yet. I'll get acouple 4 off the Pups and I have good looking peyote cookies,,,,, I'll get ya a cut of both.
Hope 420 went good for ya.
GL and Keepem Green

Well, watered tonight. Will not pull any plants for at least 3 more days, today is day 58/59, so looking at day 61 or later. Watching six million dollar man now too lol.

Venom og

Cheers

Ok, Venom is done. Just developing some potency.

Purple Breath looking stellar.

Venom

Cheers

Ok, one down and three to go. Tent now has space, and it's needed. Venom OG's have the flops. At least it is opening up and letting smaller flowers some light.

Day 59 post flip.

Quite warm last few days as well, tent in high 70 and low 80's. Should be back to normal on Friday.

Cheers

I got abit of bad news.... My pump went out on my cloner sometime today. I'm not sure if they are going to live. Lucky I still have afew plants in veg.. And one of my puppies is still vegging.. I didn't want to lose that one of all I have. Damnit.I seen roots just starting last night before I went to sleep. I replaced the pump,,, but they look scary. I'll know better tonight when lights come on.

Keepem Green

They don't look good.. I'm going to have to start all over??? Oh well...

Keepem Green,,,,, these don't look good...

No prob, I'll revisit you place in three weeks. I have at least that much time left. I'll pull last venom next wensday then one more each week unless something happens. No worries.

Cheers

Weather cooled off, big light back in (out with 400, in with 600, 192 watt T5 back on). Venom is looking lonely, but under growth is filling out into small nuggets from fluff. Its nice of the plant to open up that way.

Breath looking closer then I thought. Were at day 60 of 70 now.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom