Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Pulled CMH light, to small of a footprint. Added Hortlux Blue. Now both bare bulbs are hortilux.

Flowers looking good, under CHPS looking sick.

Tent still full, white closely stacked are under CHPS. Tent looks like this.

Cheers

yea tents looking nice dude

Thanks, pulled the Blue "day" light, plants did not like it at this phase of flower. I put my 400 watt Lumatech HPS in the tent for know. I'm broke and do not have money for another 600 watt SHPS.

Cheers

I'm at 192 watt (T5), 600 watt CHPS, and 400 watt HPS. Not to bad for a 5x5. I'd like another CHPS but the wife frowns on me spending another $400.

Cheers

Nice looking flowers, mid week 5, of 12/12, lights will stay as is for now. 315 watt is a must have if you can keep plants small. One CMH per plant would be ideal.

Few yellow shots, breath works looks like fire.

Venom og

Lights out Breath Works.

Venom

Cheers

Opps, left lights on an extra 90 min, tent was running at 1030 when I got home. Oh well, extra light. Tent now at max light, pulled 400 watt hps and now how running 600 watt at 630.

Very bright tent now.

Flowers looking well for start of week 6, now at day 43.

Cheers.

Ok, felt bad about leaving power on the table.

Yes, I'm running this at 800 watts.

Pulled the 600 and added the 750 watt HPS, but it's ran at 800 watts.

Flowers looking good still. But here is new light setup, T5 are off, true 1400 watts, 800 + 600, nice.

Tent shots.

Cheers

Flower tent is looking really good Millertm! Those are some juicy colas. Should be a nice yield since that tent is looking really full!. Loving the reliable HPS lights still setting the bar high! I got three running right now. I can't wait until I can up the space and wattage in flower. I'm sure your girls will bulk up even more! Keep up the awesome gardening!!
:bravo:

Why 800w surely its gonna damage your bulb in the long run quicker. Not that the plants seem to mind :)

Extrasun 750 HPS are about $29. They will run 800 all day long. Keeps it a bit hoter and a bit whiter. I'd run 1k but 1400 watts is a big pull on 16 amp fuse.

Cheers

Well, speak of the devil. I came home to feed the ladies, had tent open, pop, there goes the breaker. So, now I'm back to 1230 hard watts, 600 CHPS, 630 HPS.

Well, Breath works looks amazing, but its looking like a 10 week strain.

Venom OG, looks close, I'll start flushing next feed, no more then two weeks out from what I've seen here today.

Cheers

Ok, its suppose to get over 70° today, out with the 600 and back to T5 (192 watts)and 400 watt lamp running at 420 watts plus 600 watt chps. It never gets old how I can dial a tent to my weather. Not running AC has its drawbacks but it keeps my costs low. Few lights out shots while I switched the lamp out.

Cheers

Yep, it got hot today. Garage at 70, tent at 77. Running 400/600/96(t5) watts, not a bad tent delta. Come summer it will be warm enough to drop to 600 only, I'll see.

Cheers

Looking forward I decided to swich out 750 for 600 and use t5's.

If I needed any conformation that it was time to flush, leafs are showing rust spots, right on cue (start week 7).

Few light out shots. Looking good.

All down hill now, Venom OG starting week 7 of 8 today. Breath Works starting week 7/10.

Tent looking full, 5x5 seems small.

Few HPS shots.

Cheers

Ok, now I'm seeing red hairs on the Breath works as well but, I'm still feeding until week from next Monday. Venom OG leafs still looking good for flushing. Here are a few shots with lights on/off.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom