Minimalist Grow w/1 85 watt cfl bulb & no ventillation

trichomes

minimalist GROW w/1 85 watt cfl bulb & no ventillation
minimalist224.jpg
big_cfl.jpg

Nice man I'm using three 85 watt cfl no ventilation ether just two small desk fans just flip the switch 2 weeks ago tomorrow found out today i have a female. It's great to see other cfl grows keep it green.

Do you have pictures of the plant from during the veg state? Did you do this from 12/12 from seed?

How soon after it started budding did you put them outside?

I'd like to know more about the specific details of this grow because if this is true I would like to replicate the results.

Thanks

I grew in clothing-closet-thing-chpped down to 4 feet, stayed inside shed, gets down to 50 degrees at night, I added bulbs for next round, no fan, no ventilation
Do you have pictures of the plant from during the veg state? Did you do this from 12/12 from seed? no seeds I use clones , outside will start next month!

How soon after it started budding did you put them outside?

I'd like to know more about the specific details of this grow because if this is true I would like to replicate the results.

Thanks

Nice man I'm using three 85 watt cfl no ventilation ether just two small desk fans just flip the switch 2 weeks ago tomorrow found out today i have a female. It's great to see other cfl grows keep it green.

I just touched the bulb by accident and it blew the instant my skin (grounded it?) touched it, bummer, I'm thinking of going w/ multiple smaller bulbs, this lasted on 12/12 run, thoughts?

hour later I just tightened a little and it came back on! :420:

I just touched the bulb by accident and it blew the instant my skin (grounded it?) touched it, bummer, I'm thinking of going w/ multiple smaller bulbs, this lasted on 12/12 run, thoughts?

Actually the more light the better if u can figure how to get as many lights possible without tripping the breaker to that space go for it I'm actually growing in an apt an my building is old so I bout an industrial extension cord with a serge protector and a I'm currently now running 5 85 watt cfl's now with 2 being on the more blue spectrum of light. So yea if u can get more lights the more the marryer good thing bout cfl's u can get those lights real close!
image1295.jpg
image1296.jpg

lights should be closer, with those fans you could get under an inch from bulb w/ no burning, keep it green:thumb:
Actually the more light the better if u can figure how to get as many lights possible without tripping the breaker to that space go for it I'm actually growing in an apt an my building is old so I bout an industrial extension cord with a serge protector and a I'm currently now running 5 85 watt cfl's now with 2 being on the more blue spectrum of light. So yea if u can get more lights the more the marryer good thing bout cfl's u can get those lights real close!
image1295.jpg
image1296.jpg

0011294.JPG

IMG_0001_17_.JPG

IMG_0004_13_.JPG

IMG_0003_16_.JPG

IMG_0003_15_.JPG

034108.JPG

0041237.JPG

0041215.JPG

013540.JPG

027177.JPG

018330.JPG

017363.JPG

Hey Trichomes, These are a new strain I have been playing with. I spliced them from germinated seed sprouts. Pineapple Chunk and Northern Light-Belladonna, both feminized seeds. I have been using one 120 watt 6K and two 60 watt 3.2K bulbs. First 4 weeks were 24 on and still at 18/6 with 6 to 8 being outside. This is first grow with out using any ballasted bulbs, florescent or HPS or M Halides. Only CFL`s and outdoor to supplement. I have noticed more root growth over foliage. I am growing two different seeds merged into one plant, so I will have twice the root system. But these roots were nuts when I re-potted. They looked like the " down " from a ski jacket. I will keep her at 18/6 till August 1 then go to 12/12 for 45 days and see what happens. I added so pic`s and if you get chance shoot a reply Good Luck to you and keep it green!!:peace:

:420:

Cool and will keep you up to date as I get more pic`s. I am guesting late September mid October. 6 hours of direct Florida sunshine is like is like 8 to 10 else where`s. It is also a "new" breed so there are no rules so-to-say, and I pray she does not hermmie out at 12/12. She is showing fem. pistels but I have seen them wig out quick. PEACE and Take Care!!

:thumb: :420:

I could only guest and don't want to give any wrong info. With out seeing them / handling them daily. If they have been outside for 2+ months, blows my only real thoughts out window. If you keep roots restricted or limit and Cut the ball down. It is natures way of preservation, it wont out re-source it`s enviernnment. If you take two goldfish the same kind and age. Put one in a 2 gallon bowl and the other in a 50 gallon tank. Feed them the same amount and watch what happens after 6 months. Just because of the tanks size!! And if they will give a few more extra bullets, never hurt anyway!!! I have more time with outdoor grows and found there are no "set" rules. Indoor grows you can chart and track plants to the letter. I have friend who can determine how much from the solution is being consumed by PH difference`s, and specific gravity. I am not that "scientific" about my grows, I like dirt!!I make my own and sounds crazy but true. I now what the plant needs and how to get organic matter it needs. I mix potting soil with: I go to supper market a ask to take the corn husks and silk the people pull off. Or I rake the alage / pond scum that builds in the fresh water retention ponds. Pull it up on shore and come back in a few hours after it drains. Bananas for potassium and the sugars, roasted non salted peanuts. Cabbage and Collar greens, saw dust and un-processed lump charcoal, beets and a few other things. when this brakes down it has all the "Natural, organic nitrogen, phophurous plus micro- nuits ( sulfur,magnesium, iron...ect) plus the fungus`s and good bactiria the plant needs for converting solar/ light energy to sugar to fuel itself to grow. It sounds crazy but I like growing weed more then getting high!! I admit I must be crazy or just really stoned from growing in really good dirt!! I could work for Blue Planet to make a long story short. I will let you go and have a great grow!! I just watch and see what happens and if the same things happen over an over-cool. But don't expect for there to be rules like indoor. It also tasted a lot better and is less likely to carry any residual nuits or minerials and metals!! Dirt is like rust it never sleeps. So time to burn one and crank some Neil Young..... more to the picture then meets the eye!! Peace and thanks for the time to share!!

:Namaste: :420:

IT'S BETTER TO BURN OUT, THEN TO FADE AWAY! :high-five:
I could only guest and don't want to give any wrong info. With out seeing them / handling them daily. If they have been outside for 2+ months, blows my only real thoughts out window. If you keep roots restricted or limit and Cut the ball down. It is natures way of preservation, it wont out re-source it`s enviernnment. If you take two goldfish the same kind and age. Put one in a 2 gallon bowl and the other in a 50 gallon tank. Feed them the same amount and watch what happens after 6 months. Just because of the tanks size!! And if they will give a few more extra bullets, never hurt anyway!!! I have more time with outdoor grows and found there are no "set" rules. Indoor grows you can chart and track plants to the letter. I have friend who can determine how much from the solution is being consumed by PH difference`s, and specific gravity. I am not that "scientific" about my grows, I like dirt!!I make my own and sounds crazy but true. I now what the plant needs and how to get organic matter it needs. I mix potting soil with: I go to supper market a ask to take the corn husks and silk the people pull off. Or I rake the alage / pond scum that builds in the fresh water retention ponds. Pull it up on shore and come back in a few hours after it drains. Bananas for potassium and the sugars, roasted non salted peanuts. Cabbage and Collar greens, saw dust and un-processed lump charcoal, beets and a few other things. when this brakes down it has all the "Natural, organic nitrogen, phophurous plus micro- nuits ( sulfur,magnesium, iron...ect) plus the fungus`s and good bactiria the plant needs for converting solar/ light energy to sugar to fuel itself to grow. It sounds crazy but I like growing weed more then getting high!! I admit I must be crazy or just really stoned from growing in really good dirt!! I could work for Blue Planet to make a long story short. I will let you go and have a great grow!! I just watch and see what happens and if the same things happen over an over-cool. But don't expect for there to be rules like indoor. It also tasted a lot better and is less likely to carry any residual nuits or minerials and metals!! Dirt is like rust it never sleeps. So time to burn one and crank some Neil Young..... more to the picture then meets the eye!! Peace and thanks for the time to share!!

:Namaste: :420:

Back
Top Bottom