Amazing results with One household CFL 26 watt Look at these 4 buds!

trichomes

AMAZING results with ONE household CFL 26 watt LOOK at these 4 buds! Grown in 3 gallon bucket at 65 degree avereage temp, no ventillation. I am still amazed at the results, trichs are about 85% cloudy, waiting for amber trichs now.
113012.jpg

is this the bulb? nice i'll put a six pack of them together!
cfl_spiral_23w.jpg
AMAZING results with ONE household CFL 26 watt LOOK at these 4 buds! Grown in 3 gallon bucket at 65 degree avereage temp, no ventillation. I am still amazed at the results, trichs are about 85% cloudy, waiting for amber trichs now.
113012.jpg

Wow, with one 23 watt CFL, that sounds incredible, and makes me a feel a LOT better about the amount of light in my little ghetto grow.

That is awesome man, do you have any more pics of the grow set up, etc?

You probably harvest by now
Neatness

Thanks for the message, I was quite surprised myself. The bulb is in a 16" dome/shroud. I just bought this bulb for $20 included shipping, it equals 5-6 of these bulbs.
Wow, with one 23 watt CFL, that sounds incredible, and makes me a feel a LOT better about the amount of light in my little ghetto grow.

That is awesome man, do you have any more pics of the grow set up, etc?
big_cfl.jpg

You probably harvest by now
Neatness

zoom out! :)

I'm impressed how nice they look for a single CFL. Can we see a shot of the whole plant in it's home? It sounds like this may be the poster child for a successful minimalist grow. :thumb:

the things iv read in this thread got me very excited about my cfl grow ...i got 6 200w 3 100 w set up in my closet set up....iv got a totall of 7 plants and they have been growing great...cant wait to start flowering them:)

I would agree CFL´s are great however for me the buds did become a bit airy anyone got some counter proof? Gonna see how the buds will turn out the second grow, with more adequate nutes and no topping or fimming.

Still great to see someone showing of that you don't need to spend a fortune to grow! :cheer:

I have had very tight buds with my single 85watt cfl
I would agree CFL´s are great however for me the buds did become a bit airy anyone got some counter proof? Gonna see how the buds will turn out the second grow, with more adequate nutes and no topping or fimming.
my opinion: I have had very tight buds with my single 85watt cfl I think all about pruning to finish with nothing but single KOLA-buds, atop each branch. here is my last top, very hard nugget!
solid.jpg

Still great to see someone showing of that you don't need to spend a fortune to grow! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom